27.

🐬Y/N🐬

There was a knock on the door as the sun shined in my face some. "Babe are you going to get the door?" Arthur groaned as I took his arms from my around my body.

"Before you go give me a kiss" he said as I giggled and the person knocked again. "I have to get the door" I said as I kissed his lips making him smile. He closed his eyes back as I got out the bed.

I threw on my robe going downstairs and opened the door looking around not seeing anyone. I looked down seeing a glass bottle with a rolled piece of paper in it.

I picked it up and closed the door behind me. Then I opened the note.

To my dearest daughter Y/N I wanted to let you know, just because I don't show doesn't mean I didn't watch you grow. I love you so much and it pains me that I didn't get to watch you grow especially after your mother passed. I gave Lyrical her powers one night when you two were sleep. I noticed how much she meant to you and your calling was the sea so I made it possible for her to go on your journey with you by giving her the ability to breathe before I was sent to the trenches. I also know you don't understand what the powers are for but it will show in due time. You grew up into a beautiful woman and even though I didn't see you through your life I would like a relationship with you but as you heard I'm in the trenches and cannot leave but one day I'll see you again.

- Love, Your father

"Yeah...aight" I said before crumbling it up. I went back upstairs and climbed back into bed with Arthur as he wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my head.

"Who was it at the door?" He groaned as I snuggled my head into his chest. "Nothing I'll show you later just get some sleep" I said and kissed his chest before he kissed my head and he fell back asleep.

The biggest question is why was my father sent to the trenches what did he do?
I laid on his chest thinking especially after the things he said to Arthur I don't think I want to meet him.

I don't want him thinking Arthur doesn't deserve me when we're basically the same. I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and went to go start on breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N" I heard lyric say sweetly while rubbing her eyes as I smiled. "Good morning baby " I said as she climbed into one of the high chairs that was up to the island.

"I want to ask you this question before anything" I started off "how do you feel about Arthur?" I asked as she smiled "he's nice and fun" she said "so how do you feel about him being with me?" I asked as she smiled "so he's staying here with us?" She asked smiling.

"Only if you are okay with it" I said as she smiled. "Yes!" She squealed as I gave her a hello kitty coloring book with some crayons to color.

I sat next to her and smiled at her as she smiled back. "I wanted to ask you before anything because you are my everything and you mean everything to me" I said hugging her as she smiled.

"I'm happy" she said as I smiled "but why can't I call you mommy or momma?" Lyrical asked as I sighed.

"Baby I'm not your m-" I was cut off by Arthur hugging and kissing Lyrical's head "good morning" she said in a sweet voice. "Good morning princess" Arthur stated smiling then he looked over at me and motioned his head to come with him right quick.

"Continue coloring tink butt" I said kissing her cheek as she smiled. I walked over to Arthur as we stood in front of each other.

"You need to let her call you her mother" Arthur said as I breathed in some. "But I'm not her mother I'm her big sister I don't want to take that title from my own mother" I explained.

"I understand but let lyrical call you that she looks up to you as a mother figure. later when she's older we'll explain it to her" Arthur said.

"Okay she calls me her mother then soon she'll want to call you her father then what?" I questioned as he looked at me.

"Well we're together so I would be a father figure in her life" he started off. "Yeah but you already got things on your plate to handle an-" I started off.

"Whenever she asks or brings it up I'll step up to it because I love you and her so I wouldn't let this mess anything up" he explained as I was lost for words.

My ex couldn't , wouldn't let that slide and I wasn't going to drop my baby sister for no man to love me or be with me.

"Y-you-" I was cut off by Arthur
"I remember what you told me about your ex , i knew what I wanted when I first laid eyes on you and I knew that lyrical came with the package so I took the chance and I love you two so much it's crazy" he started off.

"I want to be a father figure in her life if you'll let me" he said as I smiled then nodded. " yeah" I said as we hugged.

Arthur kissed my lips as I kissed back then felt him pick me up making me squeal.

Arthur sat me on the island counter as lyrical smiled. "The beach today?" Arthur asked playfully pointing at lyrical as she pointed back "Yes!" She excitedly said.

"remember the place you,Arthur and I visited not too long ago?" I asked Lyrical as she nodded.

"Do you want to move?" I asked "underwater?" She questioned as she had a huge grin. "Yes!" Exclaimed as Arthur chuckled.

"So what do you say?" He asked looking at me....