21.

🐬Arthur🐬

We purchased me some quick clothes and I was kind of upset about what I was wearing because Y/N just found it hilarious.

"You're telling me this is the only shirt we could find?!" I asked as she laughed "yes nothings wrong with it" Y/N said as I huffed

"There's a damn elephant on my chest" i complained as she laughed walking into the restaurant. "It's adorable on you" she said as I smiled and watched her follow the host who was sitting us at our booth.

We sat down in front of each other as I smirked at her and she smiled grabbing her menu.

"Arthur?" She asked as I picked my menu up. "Hmm?" I questioned "stop looking at me" she said as I chuckled.

"I don't want to look at you" I said as she smacked her lips. "Then Why you keep looking at me?" She asked as I chuckled

The waitress came and wrote down our drinks.

"Hey that's the fish boy" I over heard lowering my head "oh God" I mumbled as Y/N giggled. "Looks like you have fans"
Y/N stated. "Yeah very funny" I said as she laughed.

"You're always a grouch, just acknowledge them" she stated. "I'm not a grouch I don't like talking to people" I simply said.

"You sure as hell talk to me" she brought up "because you're different" I said as she smiled some then looked down.

"I seen that" I said smiling as she looked up "seen what?!" She asked "that little smile" I stated smirking.

"What is the plan Arthur?" She asked interlocking her fingers on the table leaning forward some. I leaned in also as we were inches apart.

"I don't know you tell me" I said "it's your crazy fiancé" she said sitting back. "I go down there and just break the proposal" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Vulko said we both go" Y/N reminded "yeah but how hard should it be it's Mira" I said as Y/N shrugged.

"Remember what happened last time" she said as I waved her off. "It will be fine all I'm going to say is I need the ring back and kick her out simple" I explained as we got our drinks.

" so once she's out are you coming to Atlantis?" I asked as Y/N shrugged "I don't know how to adapt to that, it's weird I've been living up here my whole life" she said.

"Yeah I'm still like that" I agreed taking a gulp of my drink. " you miss being on land?" She asked as I nodded.

"I'm glad I saved Atlantis but this is home, my father is here my mother is about to be with my father up here and it's just-" I then sighed.

"Yeah I understand but you're a king so you have to sort of be there" Y/N said "unless Vulko takes over" I brought up as Y/N shook her head giggling.

"No you have to lead and be there" she said. "Maybe it's not sooo bad" she stated smiling as I smiled.

"Yeah but if I were to have a wedding I would want it to be up here on the beach and have a child on the beach like my parents did with me before going back to Atlantis" I explained.

"But what if your wife can't breathe on land?" Y/N asked as I chuckled "you just want me to stay in Atlantis" I stated as she giggled.

"No I'm enjoying the company to a certain degree but it's because you have to be there the throne is rightfully yours and your brother isn't mentally stabled to take over" Y/N explained as we laughed at the last part.

"What are you going to do as far as your dad?" I asked as she shrugged "I mean he's been missing since I was born so it really doesn't matter to me" she said shrugging.

"You don't want to meet him?" I questioned "yeah it would be nice but never mind that" she said as I smiled and stared deeply at her.

"Arthur What?" She asked smiling and covering her face. "You're glowing" I stated moving her hands as she blushed.
"Your mother and Vulko said the same thing" she said as I smiled.

"It's true, after everything with Mira and my brother, do you want to go on a date?" I asked. "I don't know it depends" she started off.

"On?" I asked " where are you taking me?" She asked as I chuckled. " wherever what do you want to do?" I asked as she smiled " I don't know I'm going to have to check my calendar." She stated as I chuckled.

"I thought this was a date?" Y/N asked as I chuckled " it's so simple though" I said looking around.

"So what?" She asked shrugging as I smiled "Vulko thinks he's funny" I stated as everything started making sense.

"There's a reason why you're going with me to stop Mira and orm also why we're here eating making plans" I explained.

"What is he trying to do?" Y/N asked laughing. "Trying to make us spend time together" I brought up as she giggled "I been knew that, your mother's been dropping hints too" she said as I chuckled.

We soon got our food and ate, then went on the beach just walking, talking and laughing.

"So is Vulko like your uncle or?" Y/N asked "he's like a an uncle but he's my God Father you can say" I explained as she smiled.

"I like him he's nice" she stated as I smiled and stopped. I turned to her "what?" She asked confused before I kissed her. she begun to kiss back wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We c-can't" She said stepping back "because of mera?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Yeah....now that I know what I know now." She stated

"Yeah I understand" I said as Y/N grabbed my hand and smiled. Holding hands and all that lovey dovey mess was so cringy but with her I wouldn't mind it.

We made it to her porch laughing at something I said. "You know I didn't mean to come off mean or anything back there-" I then cut her off by kissing her plumped lips.

She finally gave in kissing back. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer while deepening the kiss. We soon heard someone clear their throat and turned.

"Am I interrupting something?" Vulko asked smiling as Y/N blushed out of embarrassment. Vulko walked away from the door as Y/N punched my arm walking away.

I grabbed my arm chuckling and walking in the house.

"Did you two come up with a plan?" My mother asked as Lyrical was playing in her hair.

"Yes and we would kind of like some privacy" I said mumbling the last parts as Y/N nudged my arm.

"You two can have fun later, even possibly create a princess or aquababy" Vulko suggested as Y/N and I made a face.

"It's nothing like that" Y/N said "it's something like that Vulko" I interrupted smirking as my mother giggled "can you two please go finish so you two can bring your little aquababy home" she said pushing us out the house and closing the door.

"I blame you" Y/N simply said walking away as I chuckled behind her.