30.

🐬Y/N🐬

Arthur and I got back from out to eat and the store getting some things for Lyrical's Moana theme bedroom.It was quiet as we walked in and I felt Arthur come behind me and kiss my neck making me giggle.

"Stop everyone's sleeping" I said as he continued kissing my neck then picked me up making me squeal.

He walked us up to our room then laid me on the bed. "Move Arthur" I said as he placed his head under my dress. "Seriously?" I asked as he chuckled playing with the hem of my panties but I pushed him away playfully.

"Stop I'm sleepy" I said in a giggle as he chuckled. "No you're not" he stated kissing the inside of my thighs. I continued to giggle until his tongue found my pearl then there was a knock at the door causing Arthur to sigh loudly.

"Yes!" Arthur called out looking back at the closed double doors to our room. "You have a note downstairs that just came" the guard said behind the door as I looked at the time reading 10:29. Arthur and I looked at each other. "I swear if it's Mera" I started off pushing him from off top of me getting up.

I turned to see Arthur sitting at the edge of the bed groaning

"Come on" I stated as he soon was behind me and I opened the door feeling him hold onto the door behind me as the guard looked at us

"King Arthur You have a note downstairs" the guard said as we looked at each other confused.

"It's ten thirty at night are you serious?" Arthur asked as the guard nodded "it's from her father" the guard said looking between Arthur and I as I looked back at him and we went downstairs. I grabbed the envelope opening it then reading it.

"To my dearest daughter Y/N I sense that you're down here in the sea with me and I would love to meet you."

I read as I looked at Arthur and handed him the note. "So what do you want to do? Do you want to go back to the trenches and get him from there?" Arthur asked as I sighed. "I don't know we almost died last time and I don't want to put you through that again" i explained.

"Babe I'm fine... I'm Aquaman we're fine" he said with a smirk as I smiled some then he grabbed my hands. "We can go through the trenches again if this is really what you want" Arthur stated as I looked at him. "I'll do it all for you just give me the word" Arthur said looking in my eyes as I nodded.

"Yeah" I said as he smiled "you have nothing to worry or stress about" Arthur said hugging me as I hugged back "besides the stress will mess with our little Aquaman" he stated the last part in a baby tone as I pulled out of our hug giggling and hitting him playfully.

"I'm not pregnant Arthur" I said walking away going back upstairs as he followed. I peeked in Lyrical's room to see her sound asleep. Then closed the door going in the room Arthur and I share seeing him take off his shirt.

I closed our door and started thinking about everything I changed into a large shirt getting in the bed as Arthur turned out the light and laid next to me placing his arm over me. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"I need this to really work out with my father but what if it doesn't?" I asked. "Be positive" Arthur said as I nodded "I know but even what he said to you what if he doesn't accept you or accept us being together and having a kid?" I asked As he grabbed my chin softly.

"I don't care about any of that he'll have to personally deal with me if he doesn't want me in your life and I'm sure nobody wants to do that" Arthur said as I cracked a small smile.

"Nobody really has the power in the sea nor on land to force you to not love a person if I love you and you love me then no one can interrupt that" he explained as I smiled "not even if your father is a lunatic" he said as I giggled. "He's not even here yet and you're already starting" I said.

"Just preparing we already met and had a disagreement" he admitted as I just smiled at him. I love the way he's careless about what everyone else has to say. Whether it was my father saying Arthur isn't good enough for me or the way he dressed he didn't care.

"But I'm going to do what I want, when I want and not need Daddy's permission" he said as I giggled then felt him kiss my lips. I pulled away and smiled. I slowly fell asleep next Arthur feeling him make light circle on my lower back that my skin was visible.

_____________________

"Alright we're on our way to the trenches" Arthur stated in his suit

as we were walking past Atlanna and Vulko. They looked at each other then back at us. "What are you guys having a date there or something?" Vulko questioned as Arthur chuckled.

"No we're going to remove Poseidon from trenches" Arthur said as Queen Atlanna and Vulko looked at each other. "Is that good for the baby?" Queen Atlanna questioned. "There's no baby I promise" I said.

"When someone's banished you the trenches what do you say to release them?" Arthur asked. "You just remove them but-" Queen Atlanna started off as Arthur interrupted her and started walking out the doors.

"You two Be safe" Vulko yelled behind us as Arthur grabbed my hand then did a little wave with the other. "I hope this work" I said as Arthur agreed.

We were soon back at the trenches as Arthur used his trident to light the way through the monsters. We soon made it to a secluded beach where we were last time looking for trident.

We went beyond the waterfall as everything got darker and gloomy. "You came back for more I see" we heard then a laugh as I was looking around scared. "I don't want any problems I brought your daughter and we came to free you" Arthur said.

"You want to go wait outside this might take a minute?" He asked as I quickly nodded and ran out in which we came in from. I was walking back and forth thinking maybe I should've stayed in there with Arthur, or what was I going to say when I seen my father.

A man soon appeared outside of the waterfall along with Arthur. I automatically ran up to Arthur hugging his body as he chuckled. I pulled away as he had his arm around my waist. I looked at the man as he was just smiling at me. He came up to me slowly as I backed away some before he wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

"You are so beautiful" he complimented as he still had me in a hug. "I've missed you" he said as he pulled away and smiled. "Shall we be on our way?" Arthur asked as my father looked at him up and down then turned around. Arthur and I looked at each other then my father led us back to Atlantis.

We walked in the palace as Queen Atlanna and Vulko greeted us. "You two go clean up for dinner while I show Poseidon his room" Vulko said. "There's a dress on the bed for you Y/N" Queen Atlanna said as we went upstairs and Arthur closed the doors then we looked at each other.

"Ready to send him back yet?" Arthur asked as I giggled. "We just got to the palace let's see how dinner goes if it doesn't go well then I'll talk to him" I said looking at the dress on the bed "alright but if he says something at that table you already know" he said about to go into the bathroom as I giggled "yeah I know" I said with a smile before he went I got he bathroom.

I just hoped that their egos didn't get in the way of anything.