4.

🐬Arthur🐬

I was walking Y/N and Lyrical out to the truck as it started raining and I noticed as it was raining she didn't get wet not once.

We got in the truck and I wrapped the blanket around Lyrical as she laid her head on Y/N's arm.

"Your body didn't get wet when we were outside just now" I brought up "Yeah when I think about getting wet it happens when I don't then it's the opposite, I don't know it's weird" she said as I nodded starting the truck up.

"So you told me about your life but tell me about what I seen in the water last night" I stated as she sighed

" I don't know, I don't understand it, I've always been like this since a kid. I was different from everyone else, I can breathe under water, I can walk in water without getting physically wet, I can communicate with some water life creatures" she started off.

"I can release the oxygen diffused in water" she stated "English?" I asked as she shook her head. "Meaning I can help other breathe under water also genius" she said as I smiled "and you don't believe in Atlantis?" I asked looking over at her as she shook her head.

"What else?" I asked "I can heel cuts with water. "Good because I was scratched on my side earlier today and I may need your help with that" I stated lifting my shirt up some as she giggled and I smiled.

"You serious?" She asked as I nodded "yeah" I said as I looked at her and she smiled. We pulled up to her house and we sat there for a moment.

"So are you going to fix my boo boo?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Come on I can't do it in here" she said getting up and walking with Lyrical in her arms.

She unlocked her door and walked in, it was nice and feminine. "Eww this makes me want to" I started off then made a gagging face as she threw the blanket she used to cover lyrical up with at me.

"Let me get her ready for bed and I'll be out in a minute" she said as I nodded.
"And please don't touch anything" she said as I smiled "okay" I stated as she walked into a room.

I started looking at all the pictures of her and lyrical. Y/N was beautiful and hard to get she wouldn't give me the time of day for anything.

I seen another picture of her from high school her graduating. "Damn you was fine back then too" I mumbled placing the picture back where it was.

Then I seen a picture of her with her mother when she was younger on the beach.

"Aight lets go, get this over with" she said as I looked at her in some shorts and a tank top "cute picture" I said pointing to her high school photo walking away from it.

We walked onto the beach "so what you need me to do?" I asked "take your shirt off" she stated "wait a minut-" she cut me off "you want too see it or not trust me I've seen a better built person than you" she dissed as I took my shirt off and she looked at me and my chest.

"Better built person huh?" I asked with a smirk, "get in the water" she said as I got in the water

"Now what?" I asked as she walked into the water next to me as I watched her. She placed her hand by my cut and water covered just that area and soon the cut disappeared.

I was looking at my side seeing nothing, "I need to start coming to you more often" I said as she giggled and started walking out the water. "Where are you going?" I asked " to my bed so I can sleep" she said.

I started walking out the water behind her "you could at least invite me in for some coffee " I said behind her as she kept walking "don't have any sorry" she said continuing to walk. "Hot chocolate?" I asked.

"Lyric just drunk the rest of that" she said walking up her stairs to her door as I followed. I finally stopped her "some water" I stated as she looked at me. "When are you going to leave me alone now?" She asked "um when you get me some water.

"How about you go home" she stated in a giggle about to walk back in the house but I stopped her again. "You should never go thirsty fish boy" she said pointing to all the water.

"That was very insulting you're lucky you are a female" I said as she giggled "or what? I would hope you wouldn't be flirting with nobody beside females" she said.

"You really just tried it, by the way you are very bad at flirting" I stated as she gave a fake laugh. "No I know how to flirt I just don't want to flirt with you" she said.

"That was harsh but you know you want to flirt with me" I said smirking. "Mmm I don't think so" she said about to walk in the house but I stopped her.

"Arthur go home" she said smiling "you live in here all by yourself with a kid?" I asked as she placed her back on her front door.

"And? What you trying to say?" She asked "you need someone to look after you and her preferably a man" I said as she laughed. "And you must think you're cut out for that job?" She asked as I placed my hand next to her head leaning on the door looking down at her.

"Not to brag but yeah" I said as she giggled. "Boy bye, even if I said yes you still wouldn't be abled to handle me" she said about to grab the knob to walk in the house but I grabbed it before she could and she looked at me.

"Let me take you out on a date" I asked as she giggled "why?" She asked "you're making this harder than what it needs to be" I said as she giggled and I smiled "fine but you need to take a nice hot shower for this date" she said as I chuckled " I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow." I said letting her door open.

"Alright goodnight" she said as I stopped her one last time " Can I get some water though?" I asked as she walked in and I was getting ready to walk in behind her but she closed the door in my face and locked it. "Goodnight Arthur" I heard her say as I chuckled.