💙Chapter 3💙

All monkeys cannot hang on the same branch.
~African proverb

How time goes by so fast is always a mystery to me. Lunchtime had already arrived.

I had to enter the cafeteria and it was very different from the one at my old school. All the students got their lunch and sat down to enjoy it.

Almost all the tables were filled with students. It looked like people sat according to their social status.

I noticed Tristan sitting next to Kassy and others I don't know but they looked like they could be popular. As in, their dressing and the way they carried themselves just made it clear. It seemed like everyone kept staring at them and they seemed to love the attention.

Sitting on a table that was crowded was not my plan so I wanted to go to the table at the back and whilst I was on my way I saw Tristan staring at me, then he waved at me with a smile on his face. So I waved back and I could see all the popular people gawking at me. I hate it when people stare at me especially with looks that indicate displeasure. So I decided to immediately take a seat on an empty table.

"Hi... do ya mind if I can sheat next to ya?" Said a white girl with braces, waiting for my response. She was actually really tall and even though she wore glasses and many things that hid her, I could see a really pretty girl.

"Please take a seat, I  don't mind," I said politely.

"Thank you. My name is Pearl Adams, what's your name?" She said whilst taking a seat.

"My name is Luna Dawns ."

"Oh... I see, so how long have you been in this school ?" She asked.

"Today is my first day."

"Really? I guess you are still yet to learn more about this school. I remember when it was my first day at this school, no one spoke to me and that is why I have no friends." She lowered her head.

"I am so sorry about that, I would love to be your friend if you let me."

"You don't have to be my friend to make me feel better."

"I am not choosing to be your friend because I want you to feel better, I am doing it because you're the only student in this school that has treated me so kindly, " I said truthfully ."Everyone kept staring at me like I am some sort of outcast but you have been so nice to me. I would love to make friends with you."

"Well, if you say so then why not? "She said  laughing." I know this is an awkward way of becoming your friend but you can't  blame me it's been a long time since I made a friend."

"Yeah, it's okay. So since you've been in this school for a long time, you might as well tell me what you know about it and its members."

"Well, where can I start?" She asked.

"Let us start with the popular people."  I really wanted to know those people before I judge them.

"Okay, there is Tristan Klein." She said pointing in his direction but fortunately, we were seated at the back so none of them could see us pointing or talking about them.

"He's the nice one. Very friendly and handsome." She said, staring at him.

"Pearl!" I screamed, trying to snap her out of reverie.

"Oh...sorry." She giggled.

"What about the rest?" I asked ignoring that she was still staring at Tristan.

"Um.. then that's  Brandon Klein." She  pointed to a boy who looked similar to Tristan  except he had hazel eyes and brown hair." He is Tristan's young brother except he is such a dirtbag; so opposite to his older brother."