chp 2

Ahana's POV

After finishing all the rituals once reaching at my sasuraal every one dispersed to their room to take rest and even I was guided to randhir's or can I say our bedroom. I entered the bedroom which was quite big and well furnished with subtle colors and minimum furniture with attached bathroom.

Just as I took two steps to sit on the bed I saw the decor of the room which looked so romantic with scented candles, roses and orchids. And it dawned upon me that it the first night. FREAKING OUR FIRST NIGHT. Suddenly my hand and legs became cold all of a sudden and I started panicking. How will I face randhir and tell him that I don't want to consummate our marriage just yet? I mean we don't know each other enough and I need time. Heck I don't even know how to kiss and on top of that all this. Uurrghh god why me?

I was lost in my thoughts fidgeting with my mangalsutra when someone tapped on my shoulder which startled me and I turned around to see my husband looking at me with confusion etched on his handsome face. Ohh my husband sounds so good.

"Ahana were are you lost?" He asked me now confusing me. So I frowned and replied
"Huhh? "
He sighed and explained "I knocked on the door toh tumne koi response nhi diya, mein andar aaya toh bhi tumhe pata nhi chala. Meine tumhara naam liya fir bhi tumne nhi sunna and last mein when I shaked you a little you responded. Kaha khoi ho? " He completed sighing at last and I blushed because of the that going in my mind that time and still. So I just cleared my throat and said
"Woh actually mein bohot jaada thak gyi hu na toh shayad isliye. I am sorry. "

He smiled looking at me and I just melted looking at him. He is the epitome of perfection and he looks even handsome when he smiles. He came closure making my heart beat faster and turning me more red than I am already am. He cupped my cheeks and said softly
"Go and change in something comfortable. It must be because of all the events of today taking toll on you. So change fast so that we can sleep."

Hearing him say that to me and thinking so much about me made me feel guilty about lying to him but I had no other choice. I didn't wanted to embarrass myself in front of him by sharing my thoughts. So nodding shyly I went towards my luggage, removed my night dress and went into the bathroom to change.

After good 20 mins of fighting with thousands of hair pins in my hair, safety pins on my lehenga and removing my makeup I took a quick shower and wore my clothes . My chura and anklet making tinkling sound and

went out to see randhir sitting on the couch with laptop with him in the room in his sweat pants and tight fitted t-shirt which were showing his biceps and well build chest clearly which made me gulp at just the thought of his naked body

went out to see randhir sitting on the couch with laptop with him in the room in his sweat pants and tight fitted t-shirt which were showing his biceps and well build chest clearly which made me gulp at just the thought of his naked body. I hastily went in the closet before he could catch me red handed for ogling at him to put my lehenga and jewellery in Cuboard. I came and nervously sat on the edge of the bed not knowing what to do or say. This all is so new me god!

Randhir saw me sitting as he too kept his laptop aside and came to me. He sat beside me and took my hand in his making butterflies erupt in my tummy. His hand fitted so perfectly in my small ones and were so warm against my cold ones. He slightly pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear making me lean into his touch. Randhir make me hate you. You are making my heart weak. I said mentally. Taking hold of my both hand he started
"Ahana i know we have had an arrange marriage and things will be very difficult for us to adjust and live with each other in starting but i promise ki mein hamesha tumhare sath rahuga. Shaadi hum dono ki ek dusre ke sath hue hai toh iss rishte ko nibhana bhi hum dono ko ek sath mil ke hai. Mein pehle tumhe jaan na chahta hu samajh na chahta hu tumhara dost banna chahta hu fir agar tumhe thik lage toh hum apne rishte ko aage badhane ki baat sochege."

There was so much truth and sincerity in his eyes and words that i almost felt like crying for his care towards me.

He continued "But ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna mere liye tum aur tumhare decision bohot maine rakhte hai aur koi chiz tumhare marzi ke bina nahi karuga"

Okay! I was officially dead. I mean the cruel, rude, arrogant businessman(which everyone calls him) was also so much lovi... rrrr i mean caring.

There were many emotions swirling inside me after his talk which resulted in me hugging by husband tight. It caught him off guard but maintaining his balance he hugged me back tightly and i felt like heaven. I was feeling so content and secured in his arms that i never felt ever. His mascular arms around me waist hugging me possesively and buried my face deep into his chest inhaling his woody scent that sent chills down my spine.

After what felt like eternity we broke the hug and I realized what I did and felt embarrassed. I think he noticed it because he pulled me towards him by wrapping his one hand around my shoulder and said
"Don't be embarrassed. I am yours to hug, to kiss andd to do many more. "

After realizing the meaning of his words I was a blushing mess to which he laughed and said "you are more cute when you blush. For me and because of me. "

Ohh God just tell him to stop already.

Leaving me he stood up and taking a pillow from the bed was about to go towards the couch which made me confuse.

I asked him holding his hand "where are you going? "
To which he replied "I'll sleep on the couch. You be comfortable and sleep here on the bed. "

Okay how much nice can this man be. But how could he think I didn't feel comfortable on sharing a bed with him. I mean I have never shared one that too with a man but I don't know there's not a feeling of discomfort with him and after everything he said and did after that I think he deserved that

I smiled at him and said "uski koi zarurat nahi hai. Aap bed pe hi so sakte ho. It's big enough for two people"

He looked hesitant and asked "you sure? I mean you'll not feel comfor.... "

I cut him in the middle saying "I don't feel uncomfortable with you".
I whispered to which he was shocked but soon he gave me that dangerously beautiful smile of his and said okay.

We slept after that with respectable space between us. I thought of all the things my husband said to me. All he said were so much true and it reflected in his eyes that he cares so much. I wanted him to show how greatfull I was and will sincerely give this relationship my everything.

I knew he is not asleep just like me as he was looking at the ceiling with his left hand on his forehead and right one on his stomach. Can just an sleeping position of your husband turn you on because right now he was looking manly and dominant which weirdly turns me on. Oh god I think he is dangerous for me.

Coming out of my husband's thought I turned to face him and kept my right hand on his and for meantime I ignored the burning sensation because of the touch and said softly " Thankyou so much for your support and I will definitely give this relationship my 100% but just be with me please? " I requested to him at last. He turned towards me and looking deep into my eyes replied "I am always there for you even if you don't need me. I promise".

And just like that we didn't realized when we went into a peaceful sleep while looking into each other's eyes.

● ● ●