chp 58

Listen to the above song 👆

A long chapter ahead,so don't hesitate in commenting 😬

So not edited so feel free to point out my mistakes 🙃

Enjoy reading 😘

Ahana's pov

"Beta please go and see if Swara is ready or not! Pata nhi woh ladki aur kitna time lagayegi,puja ka time hone wala hai. Pandit ji kabhi bhi bula lenge. Please jaake dekho na!"
I heard Swara's mom, Ritu aunty saying holding my hand as she saw me passing through. I smiled assuringly at her replying

"Don't worry aunty,mein abhi jaake dekhti hu! You relax!"

"Kya relax bete? Shaadi wala mahol hai,itne saare kaam hai aur majal hai ki koi ek kaam barabar kar de! Sab ko har chiz das baar samjhani padti hai! Upar se tere uncle toh aise baithe hue hai,jaise inki beti nhi kisi aur ke beti ki shaadi ho rahi hai!"
Aunty rambled everything in one breath while I smacked my head laughing and was about to reply when we heard uncle's voice (Swara's dad)

"Oh Mrs sigh,kyu enna raula paya hai?
Aap tension naa lo,sab ho jayega!"
Aunty glared at him and folding her hands stated

"Ainvayi ho jayega sab? Aap hath pe hath dhare bass baithe reh gye toh ho gya kaam!"

"Aree bhagyawan bass ek ganesh pujan rakhwayi hai aaj! Koi barat nhi aa rahi apki beti ki abhi! Upar se itne saare log appoint kiye hai sare kaam krne ke liye toh tussi apna sar kyu garam kar rahe ho?"
Uncle stated back in return,side hugging his wife but all he got was a glare in return. I shaked my head at their cute bickering and left from there with a smile to find out what in the world was the bride and my best friend doing?

"What. The. Hell?"
My jaw touched the ground looking at the mess in front of me and then to Swara who was still in her PJ's probably not even showered yet.

"What is all this Swara? There's a puja in next half an hour, pandit ji can call you any minute, your mom is about to have anxiety if she sees you in this condition. Why the hell are you nowhere near ready till now?"
I asked in disbelief entering in her room properly and picking up all the dresses she has thrown here and there. Swara ran towards me, jumping on me like a monkey and stated

"Thank God! You are finally here Ahana! You know everyone is so bad! Anshu ditched me saying she remembered some important work,Ridhi went away leaving me alone as she got a call and lastly that Ruhi left saying that I was irritating her by not choosing any one outfit to wear! Sab dhokebaz nikle!"
I firstly pulled out of the hug and made her sit on the bed and taking a seat myself beside her asked with a furrowed eyebrows

"I can understand about Anshu and choti but Ruhi really said like that?"
Swara nodded immediately confusing me more and I whispered to no one in particular saying

"Isn't she behaving strange?"

"Yes she is but let it be. For now please help me with what I should wear! I am so damn confused! Arrghh!"
She replied and I nodded shaking my head and said

"First of all,go and get freshened up right now. Tab tak I'll choose something for you warna agar aunty yaha aa gyi aur tujhe aise dekh liya toh hum dono ki khair nhi!"
Saying so,I pushed her into the bathroom and started looking for her dress. I chose her a simple yet elegant anarkali suit for the pooja and a saree for the chunni ceremony which will happen today itself sometime after ganesh pujan. Once she was out of the shower,we quickly hurried up and made her wear the dress after which I did her make up keeping it simple. Finally she was ready and I took a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank you so much! Now I am atleast looking like a to be bride warna kuch time pehle tak I was looking nothing less than a witch!"
Swara exclaimed twisting her face making me laugh and I revert back saying