chp 42

Hiiieee! Long time no see 😂

Well there's a long chapter ahead so I hope it's compensated 😜

Now enjoy reading 😊

Randhir's pov

"Randhir"
We moved our gazes to the shrill voice which made me rooted on my place. My friends had the same expression as me while Ahana and Swara were drawn in confusion. The next moment I was engulfed in a very tight and suffocating hug by the girl which made my wife shocked.

"Oh my god! Randhir I missed you so much!"
She exclaimed finally breaking the hug making me take a breath of relief but the next second I closed my eyes as she started ranting

"You didn't even met me for once from a very long time Randhir! I thought we were besties now!"

"Who can become someone's bestfriend in just one meeting babe?"
Even before I could reply, Ruhi interjected sarcastically making the artificial beauty frown and keeping her hand on my chest,she asked me in her irritating voice looking at everyone in confusion

"Randhir ye log kon hai?"
I abruptly removed her hand from my chest which made her squirm in embarrassment as the others smirked seeing this except my wife who was busy throwing daggers at the girl beside me.

"Natasha firstly meet my wife, Ahana and Ahana this is Natasha, choti's friend!"
I firstly introduced her to Ahana and Natasha immediately gave a glance at her up and down as if accessing her which made me just to strangle her by her neck but she got saved only because she was a woman. Although on the other hand,my wife didn't even glanced at her as if she didn't exists which made me almost chuckle.

"But Randhir! How can you say this about me?"
Natasha asked with a pout no let me correct it she asked with a duck face caked with makeup. Listening her question we got confused when she continued

"I am not just Ridhi's friend,I am her bestest friend. You know like soul sisters. We are inseparable!"

"Well I didn't knew about this!"
Came a voice and we looked back to see choti there. She came close to us and pushing Natasha aside,she side hugged me. So now I had my wife at on side and my sister on the other which made me the happiest man.

"Don't forget that you got entry in Malhotra's diwali party only because your father is my dad's friend nothing else. You are no one to me other than my classmate which only is very unfortunate for me and coming to you being my bestfriend then darling sorry to burst your bubble but tumhe dost banane se acha hai mein ek saanp paal lu nhi!"
That was the last string because after that we all burst out laughing and being more than embarrassed, Natasha went away silently.

"God that was hilarious!!"
Adith exclaimed still catching his breath and Ruhi too said

"Uski shakal dekhne layak thi!!
After we all composed ourselves, Ahana spoke

"But choti that's not the way we talk to someone! She must have felt so bad!"
My too good to be true wife said being the innocent soul she is which made me roll my eyes.

"Bhabhi!! She is the same girl I told you about who was going all gaga over bhai in college and did you not see that she was practically eye raping your husband!"
Ahana's eyes got wide hearing this while I knew my choti would react like this only. She can be hell possessive about her loved ones.

"And even if she would have behaved politely then too my reaction will always be like this only because that girl can be anything but nice. College mein kisi ko nicha dikhane ka mauka nhi chodti and treat's people like her personal servent!"

"Okay stop!"
I interwened the conversation not wanting to ruin our mood because of some outsider.

"Kyu hum uske liye apna mood kharab kare? Chodo usko and let's go and burst some patakhe!!"
Everyone agreed and started making their way to the other side of the garden were we burst some crackers but I saw Ahana going inside the house.