chp 43

Listen to the above song 👆

And this chapter has mature scenes so read at your own risk 🌝

Keep reading, keep supporting 😁

Ahana's pov

"Beta now it's enough! You don't have to do everything today only. Tum bhi thak gayi hogi so leave all this and take rest!"
Maa said as she saw me still doing some work in the kitchen. I just nodded at her with a smile and kissing my forehead she went away. If only you know maa that your son won't even let me get an ounce of sleep!

I myself blushed stupidly on my thoughts as Randhir's words started ringing in my ears of how he will make love to me like anything. After we came back from the back garden everyone gave us cheeky smiles and our friends even tried to tease us but Randhir dodged them taking me in his arms and declaring that no one will say a word to me. We all had our dinner together after which all bade bye and took their leaves. Before going in the room my husband gave me a look with a stupid smirk which made me nervous as well as excited.

As I finished up everything I made my way upstairs when I saw Randhir coming down with just a sweat pant. Why can't he wear a shirt atleast?

"I thought you were never going to come!"
He exclaimed coming close to me and without hearing my reply, took me in his arms bridal style shocking me to the core.

"Randhir!! What are you doing? Koi dekh lega!!"
I warned tightening my hold around his neck partially in the fear of being caught and partially in the fear of falling though I know Randhir won't even let a scratch to appear on my body.

"I don't care right now! I have waited patiently for two fucking weeks but now I have no control over me. I need you and that's it!"
His words erupted thousands of butterfly in my stomach and I shivered without having any courage to reply to his undaunted words. Taking me in the room,he closed the door with his leg making me stand on my feet. I looked around to see the room dimly light with just the side lamps on and two fragrance candle lit making the environment more pleasant.Feeling his intense gaze which always leaves me trembling I looked down while he pushed me back on the door caging me in his arms.

"I swear to god I won't stop until your shaking!"
I gasped at his bashful words looking into his chocolate brown eyes which were swirling with passion and dark with intensity. Lowering my eyes,I kept my head on his chest and mumbled

"Randhir please!!"
He cupped my face making me look back into his eyes and asked

"Are you scared?"
I nodded my head in yes but shaked in no the next moment which made him chuckle. Honestly even I don't know what I was feeling? It was like playing with fire. I know it will ruin me with its fervour but I never wanted to back out. I wanted what my husband was giving to me and I wanted all of it.

"I...I trust you!"
My answer as always brought a smile on his face and he kissed my forehead which did nothing to calm my erratic heartbeats. I felt him nearing my lips and he whispered

"I might go insane Ahana!"
I closed my eyes feeling his warm breath and his luscious pink lips just an inch away from me making me yearn to kiss them badly. I placed my hands on his naked shoulder and standing on my toes brushed my lips ever so slightly on his which made his one hand to go around my waist while the other was still on my jaw and aligning my face he joined his lips with mine for a full blown kiss. Still being sucking each other's lips, Randhir grabbed my hips making me wrap my legs around his waist. He took me to the bed gently laying me down still being in the kiss and only left me as he felt my breathing getting heavier. I took a good amount of air in my lungs as he broke apart howering over me.