chp 39

Listen to the above song 👆

And I hope I am early enough for those who wanted a quick update 😚

So I want good response on this one 😜

Now enjoy reading 😊

Ahana's pov

"Ahana!!"
Mom exclaimed excited as I entered my home and immediately came to me hugging me tightly. I smiled hugging her back being emotional and took in her fragrance which always would calm me down. Breaking the hug,she kissed my forehead making me grin with tears glistening my eyes but I controlled them.

"Princess!!!"
I heard my dad's voice and the next second I ran into his arms who secured me in his embrace the next moment making me sigh.

"How is my beautiful daughter?"
Dad asked breaking the hug and patted my cheeks lovingly. I smiled at him and replied

"As usual, fabulous. But you didn't even called me from so long. Aap mujhe itni jaldi bhul gye!"
I pouted at last which made him laugh and taking me in a side hug replied

"I can never forget you beta but I thought that you needed your own time with your new family so didn't disturbed you"
I just nodded at this when suddenly I shouted hearing a loud 'bhoo' kind of a noise from my back which made me keep my hand on my heart when I saw my devil of a sister coming in front of me laughing like anything holding her stomach but the next second she was running for her life as I started chasing her.

"You idiot!! Just wait till I catch. Is this how you welcome your elder sister?"
I said running in the living room behind her and anshu replied trying to hide behind the sofa and replied between her laugh

"Arre diii,I am sorry yaar but.....it was....so funny....apka muhh dekhne layak tha"
I too went near the sofa saying

"Haa tujhe abhi batati hu,rukk toh jaa!"
Just as I was about to catch her,she ran from there and stood behind dad hiding in him. I huffed reaching near them when again she exclaimed

"Yaar diii what is this behaviour!! Grow up,you are married now. Kya aap bhi ek bachi ki piche padi ho? Actually hame na jiju ko apki ye harkate pehle hi bata deni chahiye thi. Bechare bure fusse!"
I got silent hearing her when mom's words erased my smile. She asked

"Ha Ahana isse mujhe yaad aaya, Randhir nhi aaya tumhare sath?"
Last night's moments started flashing in front of my eyes. Today's beautiful morning, his love, pampering,our romance and cute banter everything. Then our fight!! Maybe this is the first time we actually had a real fight between us or more like my outburst. But seriously,was it so easy for him to say me to come here leaving him? Didn't he craved being with me as much as I wanted? Was it easy for him to spend this few hours alone which for me felt like years? Was I being selfish to select my husband over my own parents? Why didn't he just understood that I wanted to be with him?

"Diiiiii!!"
I came out of my thoughts hearing anshu calling me and being in daze, said

"Huhhh?"
Anshu rolled her eyes saying

"Mom asked why didn't jiju came with you!"
I looked at my parents who were already looking at me with questioning eyes. I cleared my throat lightly,shaking my head and replied

"Ah...yah.... actually he had some important work to complete so he couldn't make it"
They nodded satisfied with my answer however I saw my mom having some kind of doupt in her eyes but I chose to ignore it. Offcourse I knew that she got suspicious as if there's something more and I knew then and there that I am in a trouble.

"Beta,go freshen up in your room and then come back. Your mom has prepared your favourite lunch today!"
Dad said and smiling, I did the same. I came upstairs in my room which was as it is I had left it. This is the first time I am coming here after my pag phera and it did made me emotional. I first went and sat on the bed and checked my phone to see any message or call from Randhir but chuckled sadly seeing none. I wiped my tear which slipped my eye and taking a deep breath, switched off my phone because I knew if I had it with me,then I will just check it again and again to see about Randhir. I went into the washroom and washed my face with cold water. Taking deep breaths,I went down again and saw every one already on the dining table.