chp 35

Listen to the above song 👆

And also please read the author's note in the end 🙏

Now enjoy reading 😁

Randhir's pov

After patiently listening to Ahana,I was more than happy and immediately kissed her which she didn't expected. This thing was bugging me from sometime time and I feared Ahana's reaction on this but then I literally felt like I am keeping her in the darkness. She has been like a open book in front of me so it will be fair if I be the same with her and the way she understood everything made me happy. Heck only I knew how I would have controlled myself if anyday Ahana would have said to me that she have ever kissed Vishal or any other guy. Not that then I would have loved her any less but it would have just hurted me. I know it's not a big deal but for me it is and I am like this.

I broke the kiss and joined our forehead breathing heavily and was about to say something when my phone rang indicating a call. I sighed picking up the phone since it was mom and spoke

"Ji mom"

"Bholu, choti abhi tak ghar nhi aayi hai college se. Mujhe bohot tension ho rahi hai"
Listening to this and mom's worried voice,I freaked out and shouted

"Whatttt?"
Ahana looked at me in concern and I asked to mom

"But how's this possible? Her college ends by 6 and it's nearly 8 now"
Mom sobbed from the other side making me close my eyes taking a deep breath. Ahana took my hand in her caressing it and tried calming me down.

"She said that she has files to submit before going to the camp(hope you remember about the camp) and she'll be late because of the same. But when she didn't returned even till now so I tried calling her but her phone wasn't reachable.... and..."
Without completing it,mom again broke down and I said

"Mom please don't cry nothing will happen to her. She will return back safe okay! Please give the phone to dad"
I requested as mom wasn't in the state to talk.

"Randhir?"
Dad spoke from the other side and I immediately asked

"Dad what is all this? How can she not return home till now and have you contacted the college authorities?"

"Yes Randhir,I did called them but they said that no students were left back infact the college ended on regular time. We contacted few of her friends we know but noone knows about her whereabouts"
I grew more worried about choti and said

"Dad I and Ahana are coming there don't worry and take care of mom"

"Ok beta"
I cut the call and right after that Ahana questioned me worriedly

"Randhir what happened?"
I sighed and said everything to her.
She gasped covering her face with her hand in shock. I kept my hand on her shoulder saying

"Don't worry she'll be back safe. Mein change kar ke aata hu then we'll go to Malhotra mansion"
She nodded absent mindedly and I went in the room to change. Coming out,I took my car keys and with Ahana,we were in the car and I was panicking from inside having a hard time driving carefully when I heard Ahana.

"Randhir.....I..... actually.... Randhir today while coming back from office....I saw choti in a.....cafe with a boy"
I applied the breaks stopping the car abruptly at what she said and my anger and irritation increased even more.

"Ahana are you out of your mind? You are telling this now?"
She scooted back in her seat nervously and fumbled saying

"I...I didn't knew that something like this will happen and...and I thought she might have informed maa"
I closed my eyes roaming my hand in my hair trying to be as calm as possible.