chp 46

Listen to the above song 👆

And this chapter is dedicated to my preeto preetsaini01. Thank you so much for your help 😘😘. Guys she has just started writing and her first story is out. So do check it,I am sure you won't regret 🥰

Now enjoy reading 😊

Randhir's pov

"You should have been careful Mr Malhotra! The situation would have been more weak and critical then this. Thank your stars that you have got just a hand injury and some stretches by god's grace!"
Dr Singh exclaimed treating the deep cut on my right forearm. Luckily it didn't needed any stitches much to my happiness. He treated my wound or scretches on my forehead and from the corner of my lips.

"You are good to go Mr Malhotra but you can't drive alone now. Any strain to the wound would worsen it's condition so please call someone from your family! Keep changing the dressing once in a day and try not to get it in contact of water. These are the list of the medicine you can get from the chemist and you have to take it regularly for 2 weeks!"
The doctor completed handing over the prescribed medication to me. I smiled at him thankfully replying

"Thank you so much doctor for all your help!"
He patted my back saying

"It's my job Mr Malhotra! So no need to thank me and hope you get better soon!"
He left the cabin after that while I stopped the nurse asking

"Can I get someone's phone? I think I lost mine in the accident maybe?"
She nodded with a polite smile and handed me her own phone. I tried remembering someone's number and thankfully Adith's phone got connected in the first ring itself. I didn't had the courage to call up anyone this late. Though I know I have to face Ahana which would be the worse of all but for now I let it go.

"Hello?"
Came the sleepy voice of Adith making me feel guilty of disturbing him right now.

"Umm Adith, it's me Randhir!"
I replied to hear silence for a good few seconds after which he said confused

"Randhir? Why are you me calling this late? What happened aur ye number kiska hai?"
I sighed and just replied

"Adith woh sab mein baad mein bataonga but first you come here in health care hospital now!"
Hearing this, his voice held alertness and he asked

"What the hell are you doing there iss time pe? Are you alright?"

"I am fine Adith and for once will you stop interrogating me and do as I am saying please!"
I muttered in half anger and half irritation to which he mumbled a quick reply and ended the call. I gave the phone back to the nurse thanking her,to which she nodded and smiling politely left too. I closed my eyes and the only face that came in front of me was my Ahana's. I know this past one week I have been so much busy in my own things that we hardly even had any talk at all. I leave home early and reach late at night and work then too. Office is been a total mess in the need of getting this deal which we lost without even proving ourselves. Ahana and I don't even have our lunch together which has somehow became our thing. I felt more guilty that not for once Ahana complained at all about anything as the only thing she needed was my little affection and love which I failed to give this time too and I have seen the longing in her eyes for me which she thinks that I don't really notice.

After 20 minutes,Adith was here and we wasted another 20 minutes in explaining everything to him because wasn't ready to leave the matter at all. We reached home in his car as mine was directly taken to garage by his driver for the little damage which was done.

"Have you informed bhabhi about this?"
Asked Adith as we entered the elevator. I got stiff on his question and just slightly shaked my head in no.

"Whatt? Randhir are you out of your mind? She must be worried for you and now suddenly seeing you in this state might effect her more!God Randhir why do you have to so stupid sometimes!"
He ranted in one breath making me close my eyes in irritation and once he finished,I said