MOVING~

Airport, 8:14 pm.
—————————-

Y/n exited the plane and collected her luggage, M/n trailing behind her excitedly.
"Y/n, isn't this place beautiful?" She squealed.
"No mom, it's the airport." Her daughter said after a few seconds.

M/n drove Y/n to their new house, which was in the middle of no where. The house was large and looked kind of old, but had a modern twist to it.

Y/n entered the already furnished house and ran up to a room, instantly claiming it because of the f/c colours.
Sweet fairy lights were strung up against the wall with a window and so the room was dimly lit. The bed wasn't too big, it was a double and was right up against the wall facing a mirror and a wardrobe that was yet to be filled with Y/n's expensive clothes.

She began to unpack the many blankets and pillows she brought from home. One of the pillows had a picture of her own little Pomeranian who was currently at her aunt's house not far from her own.

Y/n lazily slipped on her cupcake pjs and flopped onto the f/c bed, the white fluffy blanket at the end of it warming her up. She curled up in the pile of stuffed animals and slept in an instant, her snores like thunder echoing a bit (Sorry if you don't snore lMao).

————
Wednesday, December 10th,  6:15 am.
————
Y/n literally rolled out of bed and slipped on her uniform which she found quite cute.

————Y/n literally rolled out of bed and slipped on her uniform which she found quite cute

Where she use to live, she didn't wear uniforms so wearing one was weird.

She ran downstairs and got lost a few times, quickly ate her breakfast and then said goodbye "Bye mom, see you later!" She yelled up the stairs before running out and getting slapped in the face by the ice cold wind.

Snow fell to the ground next to her as she walked, the snow was only ankle deep so It wasn't that hard to get through. Y/n kept her head down so that the snow wouldn't go in her eyes. Bad choice. She bumped into someone and almost fell.

The person caught her wrist before she fell and pulled her up into their chest. "Oh, hi!" They said cheerfully.

Y/n looked up to see a bubbly Male with chocolate brown hair and eyes to match, he also wore a bright red scarf that covered his chin and jaw.