GUNS AND ROSES~

Alex Kurama's POV

I walked down the street, my face facing the ground. It was after school hours, and my good friend Angelo had spoken to Y/n in drama, from what I heard.

I sighed, shaking my head then look up at the cloudy sky, smirking. "Valentine's Day, Hm?" I  then chuckled, my head tilting as I looked over to a right pink flower shop across the street.

"I better hurry up." I dashed across the street, bursting through the shop doors earning a few strange stares and glances.

I scanned the shop for roses, I know, basic, but I'm sure y/n would like them.

I pushed my glasses up slightly with my middle and index finger as I looked.

At last, there they were, red, pink, yellow and orange roses were all laid out ready to be taken.

I dashed over, grabbing a few roses of each colour and put them in a bouquet, tying a pink ribbons around the stems to keep them together, then walking to the terrible old lady at the register. "That'll be £53.35, please." The lady smiled, exposing her rotten, coffee stained teeth.

As I grabbed the roses, I set the money down and walked out.

My eyebrow twitched as I spotted 3 other males walking to the flower shop. Kaito, Ryo, Kai and my younger brother, Daniel Kurama. Oh how much I wanted to punch Daniel.

All day, everyday he would talk about Y/n and how perfect and pretty she was, nonstop.

I assumed they were buying flowers for my Y/n too, so I scowled at them one more time before walking off to find Y/n before anyone else could.

——————————————

No ones PoV:

Y/n sighed and searched for her house keys in her jumper.

After a few seconds of panicked searching, she found the black and gold key chain decorated in keys all in different colours, yellow, pink, green, blue, red, orange so it was easy to find the house key.

She grabbed the yellow key, and inserted it into the chipped lock, twisted it left a few times and the door opened.

She stepped inside, her fatass house cat Grasso meowing and rolling around on the floor, excited, as he had been awaiting her arrival.

"Hey fattie." Y/n smiled down at Grasso and slipped off her school shoes and just as she was about to close the door, she saw a certain brunette with glasses sprinting towards the door.

"Hi Alex!" Y/n waved, and Grasso just hissed. Alex smiled and walk up the steps leading to y/n's door.

"What a...lovely cat you have..." Alex stared, totally n o t shaking in his boots.

'It's ok, it's ok...it's y/n's cat! That means he is really nice.' Alex thought to himself.

As he thought this though, Grasso leapt at his leg and bit it, causing him to scream and jump about like a loonie.

"GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!" He cried out, and with one swing the cat was off his leg.

Y/n was just there in her doorway, laughing her ass off. "HOLY SHIT, That's the best thing I've seen all week!" She wheezed and set a hand on her chest.

"I'm hurt...but, I'm glad I made you laugh at least." He smiled to her, tilting his head.

"O-oh..." Y/n smiled back, her wild laughter calming down.

"So, anyways...I uhm, brought some flowers and a card because it's you know, Valentine's Day...? Yeah- BUT DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!" He flailed his arms about then handed the roses and card over.

"I just feel nice today, Okay?" He crossed his arms and waited for her much longed for reaction.

"Oh, they're so pretty!" She smiled and poked at the petals carefully. "Thank you, Alex."

"Yeah...it's no problem." Alex grinned, and knew that 4 other males were watching in anger.

Kai, Ryo, Daniel and Kaito.

But he didn't care, he wouldn't mind being told off for doing his and being the better one for once and taking action before the other losers.

He smirked and leaned in, pecking Y/n's cheek, causing Kaito to lose his shit and start moving around in the bush they were hiding in

Y/n ignored this as she was too dazed by the peck on the cheek.
"T-Thank y-you Alex! I-I should go now..." Y/n smiled and bowed briefly before running inside

Faint, fangirly screaming was heard and Alex laughed to it.

He then turned to the 4 boy's now out of the bush. "So, What's my punishment?"

"You clean the boys toilets this time..." Daniel spat, and drifted out of reality having flashbacks.

He shuddered, then coughed. "Yeah...the toilets."

The other 3 stared at him like he was weird af. "Also, you can pay for your own lunch this week. No student council pass." Kai added.

"We have other things planned if you try touch y/n again." The 6'7 Ryo glared shortly before storming away, throwing his bouquet of lilies to the floor.

no cliff hanger or anything this time, just gonna end it here x_x pt2 of guns and roses, where the guns will be involved, will be released soon hopefully lol

thanks for reading ;) -author