DEATH?~

Shortly after the screams and that, Y/n stepped out of the locker. There, in front of her, was the body of the Male chasing her. Kane.

"Oh my god..." y/n sobbed, but she wasn't upset. She was shocked and maybe a little relieved as she ran away from the scene.

She burst through the School council's doors, seeing Kai and Dimitri. No doubt, the least well known people in the council.

"Which one of you did it?" Y/n panted, glaring at the two edgy males now smirking.

"It was both of us." They both said in unison.

Y/n clenched her fists, thinking back to the almost dead male.

"Listen, sweetheart. We did you a favour, he was about to kill you." Dimitri smirked and rose up.

"Anyways, we didn't really kill him..." Kai shrugged, rubbing his arm and going back to his awkward demeanour.

"We just, knocked him out. Someone will find him and look after him — that person being Ryo." Dimitri sighed and inspected his clumsily painted nails.

"Stupid little sister." He grumbled and swung around in his chair.

"Ryo hates Kane! He will genuinely kill him, you fool!" y/n also groaned, tugging at her h/c locks, pacing around

"Why are you even stressed?" Daniel appeared from around the corner with alex, both of them smiling.

"Didn't he try to kill you?" Kaito also appeared, but behind y/n with his large hands set on her dainty shoulders.

"You know, we're the only ones allowed to do that..." Kaito bent down and whispered in y/n's ear, smirking

"Hey, stop that!" y/n turned around and smacked his hands away

"Y/n, he's only messing with you!" Daniel laughed and walked over, pinching her red cheeks

"Awh, she's so cute." Kai said rather quietly, but he smiled.

"All of you! Shut up! How could you act so...normally weird! Right after almost killing someone too!" Y/n backed away into the door, staring at the 5 males. Daniel, Kai, Kaito, Dimitri and alex all together was a bad mix.

"Where's Ryo? It seems he's the only trusty one around here!" she opened the door, running out.

To what she thought was her dismay, she bumped into a hard chest. "Gah!" she stumbled back into the student council room.

"Oh, Ryo!" she gasped and jumped up, rubbing her sore head.

———————
Just a brief part 1! Sorry for it being short. Not much energy :(