THE PRINCIPLE~

Ok, so.
I'm learning how to play L's theme song on the piano.
THAT SHIT'S HARD OK

ALSOOO, I am very lazy and so I have no motivation for this...sad excuse of a story.
Oh well lol here goes

"Y/NNNN!" M/n yelled up the stairs to her daughter.

No response.

She ran upstairs to find her daughter snoring away on her stuffed animal covered bed.

"Y/n," m/n shook y/n, "Y/N!" She slapped her.

Y/n's POV

I woke up and groaned.

"Mommm!" I whined and stretched my arms out.

"Y/n, care to explain why there are boxes full of teddy bears, chocolates and flowers? DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME ABOUT?" M/n yelled and pointed at the door.

"No, mama," Y/n sighed, "I don't know why there are a bunch of b-" she sneezed then continued, "boxes outside. ALSO, I don't have a boyfriend I swear!" She waved her hands in denial.

M/n pinched the bridge of her nose and ran downstairs only to run back up with 5 boxes filled to the brim with colourful stuff and chocolate. "Mama, I'm dairy free."

"No you're not!" M/n rolled her e/c eyes.
"Ok, but I can't eat all of that!" She pouted.
"Then I'll help you out." M/n grinned and already started to feast on the chocolate.

"Just...get out please, mama." Y/n pulled the blanket over her shoulders and turned away.

"HELLO, HELLO HELLO!" A male in a colourful doctors suit burst through y/n's door. "I AM DOCTOR CHARLES! I will be making you feel great for school, YOUNG LADY."

Y/n was already asleep.

"Are you kidding me? I made that cool entrance for nothing." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"No matter, I shall wake her highness up." He bent down and picked up a bottle of water.

"Actually, thAT is quiet cruel." He threw the bottle and it hit a piano, waking Y/n up.

"Ughhhh..." she groaned and got up, clearly unimpressed at the sight of the dude.

He instantly started to inspect her. "AHA! I know what this is. Drink this and you shall be fine in a few hours." He grinned and held out a bottle of a dark red liquid (IT IS NOT BLOOD, I REPEAT IT IS NOT BLOOD!) .

Y/n drank it no problem and was instantly fine (this doesn't exist but whatever, I want the story to go forward) .

- 2 hours later, 11:00 am-

Y/n was forced to go back into school as she was fine, but she didn't really mind.

She skipped to the academy, her beautiful, h/l h/c hair blowing gently in the wind.

She was so busy thinking about anime and um weeb stuff that she didnt't see the person in front of her.

OOF.

Y/n rubbed her head and looked up, only for her jaw to drop

He was gorgeous, but he looked to be in his early 20's.

His shirt was unbuttoned at the top, exposing his alluring but unusual tattoo that covered his upper chest and left shoulder.

He smirked and looked down at Y/n. "You should really watch where you're going, señorita."

He had a Spanish accent and his voice was deep, it was so attractive.

"R-right! Sorry...I'll be more careful next time." Y/n quickly ran away because she did not really want some hot stranger seeing her red face. What was worse, she didn't really have much time to put on too much makeup so she looked like a right mess; that's only what she thought though.

Y/n arrived at school, only to be dragged by a worried teacher. "The principle wants to see you, Y/n."

She glanced at the teacher, not really sure why they were so worried.

She waved to the teacher and entered the office.

"Well Y/n," the middle aged man on the office chair facing the other way began,

"I've heard a lot about you."

————/———-/————/

sorry this chapter is rlly boring.

1. I'm lazy
2. um I suck ass at writing
3. I have ZERO motivation for this story :(((((

ok ty readers <3 bYe