CHANGED PERSON

Y/n sighed to herself and walked down the halls. It had been a few days since she joined, and already students treated her like a different person.

She wasn't going to lie, she hated it.

Boys around the school found out about her tragic existence, which really pissed her off.

She'd rather stay invisible and go unnoticed, but noOoo...she's one of the most popular girls in school.

Sighing, she opened the door to the drama room unexpectedly silencing everyone in the large, modern hall.

"Heyy.."
Y/n waved and walked to sit on the stage, but everyone just stared in fear.

Awkwardly, she pressed her index fingers and thumbs together and acted like she was doing something.

Everyone's heads turned to the swinging door, a certain  fidgety black haired male entered the drama room, his red eyes scanning the room. The students quickly ran and read over their scripts and acted on the stage, even though they had no idea what they were doing.

"Hi Kai!" Y/n smiled and slid off the stage edge, striding over to Kai's side.

"Hi..." he spoke quietly, and grinned.

They both walked over to collect their scripts, the play was of course, Romeo and Juliet. Though, Kai did not get the Romeo role while Y/n got Juliet.

Kai had a grim look on his face as he glared down at the scrip.

'No, no, no...I SHOULD BE ROMEO. Why am I not Romeo? I want to be up there, with Y/n. Now I have to watch some other guy kiss her on stage as Romeo?' He thought and clenched his fists by his sides.

"Kai? Are you okay?" Y/n smiled and gently tapped his shoulder.

Kai snapped out of his own world, and glanced down at Y/n, smiling psychopathically.

"Oh, I'm doing fine. I wonder who has the Romeo role...eh?" He chuckled darkly, ready to kill whoever had the role.

"ME, Kaito Kurobami. I have the role of Romeo!" The gorgeous Male walked on stage, the red silk curtains opening, revealing him with a rose in his hand.

"Oh, Y/n— or should I say, Juliet...~" he paused, glancing over at a shell shocked Kai, "will have a great time working together."

Kai was mad, and shocked. He couldn't kill Kaito. Just like that, his plans all fell a part. Even if he tried, he could not compare with Kaito, the schools best actor.

Y/n walked right in front of the stage, laughing. Kaito held out his hand and she took it, using him to get on the stage.

"I'm sure the play will turn out amazing if you're Romeo!" She chuckled and patted his shoulder.

Kai's eye twitched...then his hand, then his brow.

He couldn't take it, he yelled.

"KAITO? Come outside, NOW!"

Everyone went quiet, then a low chuckle was heard from the brunette. "Coming, boss."

Kai stormed outside, and Kaito glanced at Y/n one last time before waltzing himself gracefully out the door.

"Why the fuck, are you Romeo and not me?" Kai growled and circled him.

"Maybe because I'm like, one thousand times better than you are at just about everything?" Kaito grinned, then frowned as he found himself being held up against the wall by a fuming red eyed Male.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?" Kai yelled, bringing him away from the wall then slamming him back into it.

Kaito groaned then laughed, in the corner of his eye a raven haired male with gorgeous golden eyes was walking over.

"Kai, let him go." The Male spoke softly and grabbed his wrist, the wrist that was holding Kaito up.

Kai sighed, knowing that he couldn't mess with someone as powerful as he. Gently, he set the laughing Romeo down.

"Right, where is Y/n? Mr Dimitri demands to see her."

"Just in the drama room, sir." Kai spoke with his head down.

As soon as the Male went in, Kai started to swear behind his back and stick his middle finger up.

Kaito laughed, and patted his back. "You know, that guy is pretty scary. Don't wanna be doin' that behind his back, eh?"

Kai looked at him in disgust and pushed him back. "Don't touch me, and I know that..." he sighed.

"Don't forget, he could kill you and get away with it. He owns Dimitri, which is scary. He's in the mafia, you know?"

——————/

ok lol bye ty for readin