THE COUNCIL~

Ok, quick A/N.
It's currently 1 AM. When this chapter comes out, it might be a little later but whatever...
This chapter will suck ass! Thanks for listening to me uh- well, not really listening but you get the point.

————

Y/n exited the classroom after the bell rang for break time, or what some people called 'freedom from 1 hour of hell.'

The brunette, Kaito, followed her and caused Y/n's eyebrow to twitch in annoyance.

Once she reached the rooftop, she turned and glared at the smirking creep.

"Why the fuck are you following me?" She yelled, luckily only a few people were on the rooftop.
"Oh, so the princess is feisty? I see." He chuckled and bent down to her height. He stood 6'5, so he kind of had to for a lot of people.

"My name is y/n." She rolled her sparkling e/c eyes.

"But I thought you said in class that you didn't mind what everyone called you?" He smirked in victory and left Y/n speechless. "Whatever! My name is Kaito— but I'm sure you already knew that because of my amazing looks and FABULOUS personality." He did his best close eyed smile.

There was a long silence so he eventually opened his eyes to see y/n gone. "Hey- what? WAIT!" He frowned and chased after Y/n, his arms waving all over the place.

Y/n turned around a corner and bashed into some dude, knocking him over. "Whoops." She said bluntly and looked down at the guy underneath her.

" She said bluntly and looked down at the guy underneath her

My god, he's fucking terrifying Y/n thought. She blinked a few times, noticing that he wore a black jumper over his uniform and was a little bloody.

"Pretty." The boy said bluntly and so quiet that it was almost a silent whisper.

"E-Er— thanks?" Y/n stuttered and stood, holding out her smooth, s/c hand.
The boy hesitantly took her hand and was a little heavy for her to lift. "Sorry for not looking!" Y/n squealed and bowed apologetically, dropping him in the process.

He stood and shook his head and smiled faintly before walking away.

"Weird..." she stared at his back as he walked away for a little before ascending up the stairs, the way that he went.

"Hm? What's this?" Y/n came across a white metal door with some sort of high tech passcode on it. Above the advanced lock was Student Council Rm 2 in small writing.

Where is the first room? And since when was there a council and why was I not told? Y/n sighed and pressed the door. To her surprise, the advanced door was open.

Inside there was a circular glass table that was in the centre of the modern room. Her eyes widened in shock. 5 males were sat around the table and only 3 she was somewhat familiar with.
"Oh, hi Y/n!" Kaito chuckled and waved, "you disappeared so I went looking for you but turned out that I had a meeting to attend to, Aha!"

Y/n sighed softly and glanced at the 2 unknown males. One of them walked over to her and was quite intimidating.

Y/n gulped and looked up at the huge, pale boy

"So you pathetic broke girl, what are you doing in the STUDENT COUNCIL room?" He looked mad but was secretly quite interested in the female.

"Well, I guess I just got curious?" She spoke up but her voice came out a little broken and hoarse.

"You know...curiosity killed the cat." A male with brown hair and glasses spun around on a white office chair like a villain would do in a movie and would say something like 'I've been expecting you.'

"But the cat found out something new

"But the cat found out something new." Y/n whispered.

"But the cat died."

After that, Y/n went quiet.

Eventually Y/n looked up to see six, large photos of the boys all framed with silver, diamond, platinum, two gold, and a black solid that Y/n did not know of.

The photo framed in black was ripped and scratched up across the face and was in black and white."Who is that? He's in the student council but is not here?"

"Who is that? He's in the student council but is not here?"

"We don't talk about him."

————

Oof, sorry to leave it there but I'm tired lol. Have a good night!

-author