Rejected

[Edited Rough Draft]

(Stephan's POV)

From the moment I saw her, I was in awe of her beauty.

I felt as if I was looking at the sun, if I stared to long I would go blind.

I was in love with her and never wanted to let her go, after all she was my mate.

She looked like an angel, I loved that and everything about her.

She held me captive, she didn't even have to speak, I was the puppet and she was the master.

Snap out of it, I told myself thinking of all the consequences of being with her.

She isn't even worth the trouble,  she's not strong enough.

"Admit it you love her," said my wolf

"Never"

I grabbed her and shoved her into the nearest closet.

(Tyler's POV)

I was staring into his eyes they were a green color with specks of honey gold.

I was held captive by his eyes, his eyes were full of love, lust and determination.

In a flash it was gone and replaced with  one thing, pure hate.

Before I could process what was happening my wolf took over and kissed him.

Sparks where flying, it was my first kiss but the best.

He pushed me off our chests were falling and rising heavenly until he said the words that made me feel numb again.

"I Stephan the future Alpha of the Red Demon Pack Reject you as Luna. You are weak and don't deserve to have me as a mate. I need someone, that you can never be."

He smirked at me after he finished his speech in front of everyone.

"I Tyler West accept your rejection. One day when you realize what you lost, I hope you die of regret."

My face shown no sign if weakness but had a look of exploration.

I was ready to be free, from this hell hole.