Club

(Tyler's POV)

I went to my walk-in closet and decided on wearing a strapless dress, with matching earing's and some heels.

I then hoped in the shower and washed with my favorite body wash after I was done I put on a strapless lace bra and matching thong.

Then I blow-dried my hair and did a light curl to the ends, I did my makeup natural and put my dress and heels on.

After I was done getting dressed I went to my bag and took out five-hundred dollars and put it in my clutch along with my keys.

When I looked in the mirror I was looking smoking, even me wolf whistled in my head.

The only part about this I didn't think out was are they going to let me go to the Chosen wolf club.

It wasn't like a club of chosen wolf's it was said in the folktale that if the chosen wolf go's to the chosen club something will awaken in the balance of the world for the good.

I just wanted to go to forget about my problems the only thing about the chosen wolf is you can't get drunk unless you truly want to and you can't die unless you want to.

So basically I'm in charge of my life and today I wanted to forget I needed something to get through the pain.

What to do what to do?

Stupid me I can just jump through the window I am the chosen wolf for after all.

When I hit the muddy grass I was like a ninja and ran full speed until I got to the car.

When I made it to the car I got in and drove at full speed.

When I got there I had the man park my car while I skipped everyone and walked in.

They only let the high ranking in first so I let a little of my power linger and walked right in.

When I got in the music was blasting in my ear and it smelled like sweat and sex.

I then went up to the bartender and asked him to make a drink that will make me forget coming here.

A second later he came back with a rainbow drink and I took it and said YOLO.

I could choose to accept the alcohol and get drunk or decline it but tonight I wanted to forget my pain.

So I accepted it.

I was then pulled on the dance floor dancing with a random guy and could feel his member poking me through his pants.

While I was for some reason turned on my wolf was gaging and trying to take control but I just kept grinding harder and harder against him until I heard a LOUD growl.

(Jackson's POV)

Something didn't feel right the house somewhat felt empty and my wolf was anxious to check on our mate.

So I got out of bed to find that she was gone her scent was still fresh but she left this late for what.

I then had some of the pack members help me track her.

She was at The Chosen Wolf club it was only for high ranking wolfs and I could barely get in there without a lot of persuading.

When I got there the man wouldn't let me in so I had to give him 10,000 dollars yes just to go to a club.

When I got there, what I saw hurt me. she was dancing with another guy.

My possessiveness was starting to come out and before I knew it a loud growl left my mouth.

In a flash of a second I pulled him off MY MATE.

I then  punched him repeatably until 10 pack members had to come and try to pull me off him.

I finally got up and went to find my  drunk mate asking for another drink.

It takes a wolf a lot of drinks to get a wolf drunk and she has only been here for 30 minutes.

So I went to the bartender and asked how many drinks he gave her.

He said he just gave her a vodka with food coloring to make it look awesome and she was already drunk after one shot, it didn't add up.

I then picked her up and started to carry her she was mumbling and saying stuff that I could barley make out until she started to cry and say sentences that didn't make sense.

"Stephan is that you? Why I didn't do anything. I'm sorry it's all my fault"

"I'm going to kill myself I don't deserve to live for what I have done"

I growled under my breath at that thought.

"Stephan I have a secret I having told anyone except Amy I would have told you if you accepted me that I'm the I mean I'm in love with you....."

My heart broke when she said she  loved someone else it was like my heart was being stepped on.

When she was dancing on the other guy you could Smell his scent all over her and it was driving my wolf crazy he wanted him dead.

How did she know Amy?

When we got home I had so many unanswered questions but instead of waking her up I  just took her to my room and had one of the girls undress and change her while I changed in some boxers.

I then went to lay in bed and what I saw was so adorable  she was stretched out on the whole bed.

So I picked her up and let her lay on my chest she unconsciously snuggled deeper into me.

I couldn't help but smile like a idiot to have a second chance at a mate and hope one day she could accept me.

___________________________________________

Any ideas for the next chapter?