Regret And Pain

(Stephan's POV)

It's been 72 hours 3 minutes and 45 seconds since she left, but who's counting.

I have called multiple packs asking have they seen a girl of her description and would lie and say she was missing rather than saying she ran away because I rejected her.

Something didn't feel right, I could still feel the bond barely but it was still there like she was hurt. My wolf and I have been restless ever since she left our side it's like she was my motivation for life most of the time I just sit around and mope.

My father knows about the rejection and disappointed.

He told me and I quote " she was your mate the one you are supposed to love unconditionally I know since the Luna's death I have blamed it on her but that was my way of dealing with the death of my mate. If you lose her you lose the best thing that will ever happen to you I grant you one year to find your mate or mark and mate with another she wolf.

My wolf was beyond mad he didn't want anyone else he wanted her the only one who could make him feel and love fully she completed him like a puzzle piece and without her in his life the puzzle was falling apart.

(Tyler's POV)

I have been driving for over 3 days straight I am beyond tired but I can't stop I have to get as far as I can away from my old pack.

While driving I decided to rest my eyes for a while before I was hit from the side everything went blurry and the car was rolling over that's all I remember before my vision started to blur and I let sleep overtake before closing my eyes I heard someone say Tyler......