Highway To Hell

(Jimmy's POV)

Today my wolf was antsy for some reason. He hasn't talked to me since my baby sister left but I knew she wasn't our real sister and felt she killed my parents considering my mother was killed and father commuted suicide.

I remember when she left I couldnt sleep, eat and hardly talked. I was lost everyone was no one could cook or even clean. Some of the parents didn't know how to take care if their child.

I wish I could hold my baby sister In my arms and tell her how sorry I am. She was the best thing that happened to me I wish I could tell her his sorry I am for being a weakling and not sticking up for me.

When I went to the mirror I thought it would crack from how ugly I looked I had deep purple bags and my teeth looked brown don't let me start on how I smelled.

I knew the other pack was coming so I wanted to look halfway presentable so I got some body odor away spray I haven't took a shower in over a year so I had to wear something to take the odor away.

I then put a pair of sweats and a baggy shirt on.

I don't really know why the Alpha rejected her she was beautiful her hair was long past her waist and her eyes changed colors even through the bulky glasses she was pretty.

She even had curves but the only reason she wore baggy clothes was to make her look fat if others saw her body they would try to rape her or make her ugly.

All the girls were jealous of her looks that's the main reason they bullied her she was really the strongest out of us all.

The pack was going to be here soon so I sat on my bed waiting until the Alpha called.

____________________________________________

(Stephan's POV)

I have been in a slight depressed state since my mate left. I didn't realise what I had until it was done so I have to live with it. The pack needed a Luna so I had to mark Amy surprisingly she was excited like a fan girl.I felt bad because I marked her best friend.

I decided to hurry up anfmd get dressed so I can meet the pack when they get here.

(Tyler's POV)

I decided to pack all my bad ass clothes since we were staying for a year or longer.

I then decided to wear some ripped blethers skinny jeans, a crop top, my leather jacket, some DC's and shades.

I then took a shower and put on some matching lace underwear and the rest of my clothes.

For make up I decides on some waterproof mascara and blood red lipstick.

I then blowdryed my hair and curled it.

When I was done I went downstairs to grab an apple.

When I went downstairs I saw Jackson in the corner crying so I went to cfind out what was wrong. When I saw him his eyes turned black from lust then back to baby blue and he started to cry harder.

"What's up babe"

"Please stop"

"Did I do something"

"I love you I don't think I can live seeing you with someone else"

"Where is this coming from"

"He is your true Mate you will choose him over me"

"Well your my true love and my second chance at it I love you with my whole heart and want you and only you"

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"To show him what he missed out on and what he could've had in life and what me and you have and will always I love you I don't know any other way to tell you so let me show you"

With that I pushed him on the couch and kissed him with every emotion I had and was feeling and with that he went back to his regular self.

"Damn babe you should show me what you feel like all the time"

"Shut up now give me a piggy back rude fatty"

"This isn't fat its sexyness baby", he smirked.

"Well sexy come give me a piggy back ride"

"Fine"

We eventually left so I decided to ride My motercycle we got there 5 hours later and it was 3 pm so I mindlinked the boys and decided to make an entrance.