Pride and Love

[Edited Rough Draft]

(Stepans POV)

When I hit the front of the school door everything made sense, I was filled with a sense of confusion and pride.

I was smiling like an idiot when I realized Tyler had it in her all along. She was stronger than I originally thought and would make the pack and me stronger.

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot about how happy I was, everyone might have been looking at me crazy but I could potentially be the strongest Alpha in the world.

I can't believe I ever thought she would be the one to make this pack weak. She was going to make me stronger and be my mate and do what I say, so we I could be happy.

She would be all mine's and no one could take her away. I know I sound possessive but I can't help it I'm love she has that effect on me.

"SHE WAS OURS UNTIL YOU REJECTED HER" yelled my wolf in my head.

"I will get her back"

"RIGHT" yelled my wolf sarcastically.

"I will get her to love me one way or another" I said as I cut the mind link off.

_________________________________________

(Jimmy's POV)

Once I found out my sister was rejected I skipped the rest of the school day and hurried home..

She always made me smile in the worst times and this was how I repayed her.

I always envied her, I don't know if it was because all the attention or her spending most of her time with my parents.

Before their death I was always  partying or hanging out with friends, I never got my last goodbye.

I went upstairs looking for Tyler, I knocked multiple times before walking in. Her room/attic was empty with only a note left on the  pile of sheets she called a bed.

I mindlinked the Pack to meet me at the pack house ASAP it was an emergency.

Once everyone arrived I read thw notw aloud.

Dear Red Demon pack,

Your pack name really suits you, all I've been was nice, grateful and kind. You took it for weakness and abused the power because I let you, never again will I make the mistake. I've tried to reason and explain but I'm done, so I'm leaving don't try to contact me or even say sorry because I've already forgiven you. Just remember I haven't forgot, you may think it's over but I hope all the luck comes your way.

Die in hell toodles.

sincerely,

Tyler, The Chosen White Wolf

PS: I will be back for revenge

After I was done reading this, everyone looked guilty or were full on sobbing. I was trying not to cry at this point, I had to be strong.

The Alpha walked in late laughing with a group of girls, I instantly  became furious.

How could he do this to my sister?

I turned and looked at him, not stopping myself from laughing.

Everyone looked at me crazy, then joined in realizing I was laughing  at the big as bruise she left on his face,