GIVE ME LOVE

(Tyler's POV)

When I saw Jackson kissing Amy after we had sex last night I was beyond hurt.

My wolf on the other hand was angry she wanted to punch something and hard.

I decided to leave for a week before I end up killing something or someone.

*Hint Hint Amy*

My wolf said with her sad humor.

No one will notice I left because they will think in in my room mopeing over this.

So I packed a bag and decided to come back in a couple days.

While I was away I decided to sign up for a gym membership with my debit card.

Today I was boxing one of the best boxers at the gym.

The word got around and a lot of people were coming to see this.

We even made it interesting if I win I get the title and he will donate 100,000 dollars to less fortunate.

If he wins he wants to take me on a date.

I was preparing for the fight when I turned to a furious looking Stephan.

I just ignored him and went up to the mat to begin the fight.

(Juliet's POV)

Tyler had told me before she left where she was going.

She also told me the reason why she wanted to leave and how she felt.

I have been avoiding my brother Jackson because of what he did to my friend.

Everyone in the house has been going balistic without her here.

Its kinda funny to watch how much everyone really needs her.

I was laughing in my head when I was called into a pack meeting to find the Luna.

The pack meeting had been a night and was pointless because I already knew where she was but I'm not breaking the girl code.

Even if he is the Alpha.

I wasnt paying attention until they said they found her.

"How"

I blurted out on accident.

"We saw her debit card history, and called to confirm the results"

"Oh"

And now here we are at a low keg boxing place/hotel.

Stephan looked ferious when he saw her getting ready to fight that big bulky guy.

I was wondering where Jackson was at he should be here.

I saw Tyler and Stephan in deep conversation so decided to take a seat and get ready to record the show in front of me.

(Jackson's POV)

I royaly screwed up and needed a game plan so I decided to buy a ring and tell her how I feel.

When I found out they found her I decided it was now or never even if I made a fool of myself she was worth it.

When I got there what I saw surprised me she was fighting a big bulky guy who was on the mat unconscious and covered in blood.

She kept hitting him even though he was unconscious.

It took 30 people to how her back like really I don't want to ever get on her bad side again.

I decided it was time to confess my undying love for her to everyone.

Que to play the music I said to myself as I took out my guitar and started to play the beat.