Damn

(Tyler's POV)

I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud of air with pillows surrounding me I didn't ever Want to leave.

Then reality hit me I was in the bed with Jackson.

what happened last night?

I remember getting drunk after one shot like I wanted but how come I didn't have a killer hangover like I always imagened.

That is weird I said to myself.

So I slowly so ever carefully slipped out of his grasp.

I then went to my room and put on some white short shorts, a Nike sports bra and a jacket with some Nike running shoes.

I then put my hair in a high ponytail which stoped at my butt.

After I was done I  took out my new iphone 6 and checked the time.

It  was 4:30 am so I took out  my  beat running earphones.

I turned to  my favorite song by  Ed Sheeran called "The A Team" and went downstairs.

I then went to the kitchen and grabbed an Apple.

When I was done eating I  took off running, out the front door.

I ran until 3:00 pm and I still wasn't tired so I turn on my favorite song by Nicky Minaj and started to twerk.

(Jackson's POV)

The bed felt empty like I was missing something it was just so cold even with the cover so I got up to see an empty bed.

So I checked the time and it was only 4:30 am where could she be.

When I stopped by her room she wasn't there so I mind linked a few pack members and told them to mind link me if they find her.

A few hours later they said they spotted her in the woods and wanted me to come see something what I saw made me say damn she was twerking.

The whole pack was here by  now and they were all thinking damn.

I could read their minds and they were all dirty even some of the adults who were here.

one of the girls  said "Damn", faster than possible for a wolf  she turned around and started to blush.

She was so cute and adorable but it made me kinda mad the whole pack got a show.

Everyone started to clap and some of the girls and guys were looking at her with lust.

she just smirked she then stood up straighter and said "my name is Tyler West" (kinda forgot last name but changed it so I think this is right).

"I kinda like to twerk but I'm not too confident," she said sadly.

"Yea right your butt is perfect I would bang ya if I was a guy or lesbian"

"Yea"

"Me too"

At the thought I growled and they stopped.

she then asked what I thought all I could say was

"DAMN"

She then took her phone out and took a picture and said

"Booty got him like"

Everyone started to roll on the ground from laughter.

I did a playful glare her way and she just smirked.

I then remembered I was mad at her leaving without me or one of the guards and had a lot of questions so I asked to talk to her.