Too Late For goodbyes

(Stephan's POV)

I was beyond furious to find everyone laughing at their Luna, who was now gone. I then realized they weren't laughing because of her but at me.

"WHATS SO FUNNY", I yelled as everyone stopped laughing and cowered down except my dad the current Alpha.

He just kept laughing in my face and said, "Look in the mirror".

In half a second I was in the nearest bathroom, and what I saw surprised me it was a big bruise forming on my face where she punched me, I can still feel the sparks.

"Ha, more like a huge and you said she was weak", said my smart ass, arrogant, cocky wolf.

"Thank you I knew I was the smartest of us both", said my wolf while I could feel him smirking on the inside.

"Shut up", I said before cutting off the link.

I then mind-linked the pack and said "Find our Luna" before closing it.

(Tyler POV)

I have been driving for over 3 hours when I sensed 5 men from my pack following me so I do the one thing that come's to mind step on the gas pedal, until my connection to the pack was gone and in that moment I felt truly free.

This is my fresh start to a new beginning.....

_________________________________________

What did you guys think of this chapter and and suggestions?