Part 7

"HAEUNNIE-AH!" The cheerful, high-pitched voice caught the girl slowly dragging herself towards the kitchen off guard

"HAEUNNIE-AH!" The cheerful, high-pitched voice caught the girl slowly dragging herself towards the kitchen off guard. She turned just in time to witness Yuri almost jumping on her, placing her into an extremely tight bear hug.

"Yuri? What are you doing here?" Haeun, now wide awake, asked her best friend who pulled away revealing her beaming face.

"What do you mean? We haven't seen each other in so long! Of course I had to come see you!" Yuri exclaimed, radiating such a happy aura making her seem like the sunshine of this world. The other girl blinked a few times confused.

"Yeah, but how did you get i-"

"HEY!" The male voice shook up the hallway and Yuri jumped behind her best friend. Haeun watched as the male turned the corner in front of her in a sprint, almost smashing right into the wall. As soon as he saw the young gang leader, he halted, almost falling over from the sudden stop.

"Haeun! He's following me!" The girl behind her cried out, pointing a blameful finger towards the guy. Ten immediately stared at her accusation, bewildered, then turned towards the young girl that stood in between them.

"Boss, she tresspassed the property-"

"It's okay. She's my friend." Haeun calmed him with a smile, earning herself a backhug from the other girl.

"Yeah! You can't touch me!" Yuri claimed with a pouty face, sending Ten a judgemental glare. The boy just sighed and clenched his teeth, before bowing his head and turning back around, probably on his way on the garage.

Haeun immediately turned around, freeing herself from her best friend's embrace. "Why did you come here? How did you even know my location? Wait, how did you get through the gates?!" 

Yuri cut off her many questions by slapping a finger over the other girl's lips, making her shut up in awe. "You ask too many questions sweetie." She huffed before letting go, her grin immediately re-appearing. "But the way that old guy called you boss just now - it was so cool!" The girl then exclaimed in a fangirl-like voice. As she jumped around her best friend excited, there were sudden footsteps directed towards them and the 2 girls turned to see Taeyong strolling towards them. 

He halted in front of the 2, confused gaze laying on Yuri's figure.

"Oh, let me introduce you." Haeun disrupted the silence and cleared her throat. "Yuri, this is my older brother. Taeyong, this is my best friend Yuri." 

The excited girl bowed her head slightly, admiring the man's beauty while he stared at her bewildered.

"You know-"

"Yes, I know about the mafia, gang stuff or whatever it is. And no, I'm not a spy." She cheekily smiled leaving Taeyong in shock. The girl then began looking around, holding onto her tummy before turning towards her best friend with pouty lips. "Where's the kitchen in this place? I'm starving."

Haeun giggled at her and slowly began leading her down the hallway, where she had been originally headed anyways. It didn't take them long to enter the ridiculously big kitchen, making Yuri gasp in awe.

"Oh my God, imagine how much food you can store in this place!" The girl exclaimed as her gaze fell all over the place until it caught sight of something far more interesting. Her eyes squinted at the familiar faces of the boys who were frozen in place.

"Oh? Weren't you the guys who were with Haeun at the hospital?" She questioned pointing towards them. The 7 immediately looked at each other before Mark also gave Yuri a funny look.

"And you're..." He was trying hard to remember and suddenly Jeno snickered and then coughed, trying to cover up his laugh.

"My favourite hoe?" He questioned making the girls eyes light up.

"Awww, is my name in your contacts still the same as back then?" Yuri batted her eyelashes towards her best friend who manage a small smile.

"Yes, of course."

"Yay!" The short girl exclaimed before turning back to Jeno. "I don't think I managed to introduce myself properly last time. My name is Jung Yuri." She sent a small wave towards all of them while they awkwardly reciprocated the gesture. They also all very quietly introduced themselves, except Jeno, who seemed to be clicking with the girl.

Haeun clicked her tongue as she watched them get along well before shaking her head and beginning to stack up on food. She knew that Yuri would be bored in her office and she didn't plan to lay off work for too long. After all, there was quite a lot to be done.

She didn't notice the 2 eyes watching her intentely as she filled herself a cup of cold water. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, even while she downed it in barely 2 sips, wiping her slightly wet lips with the sleeve of her oversized hoodie.

Jisung bit his inner cheek as Haeun then grabbed her best friend and began dragging her away until they disappeared from sight.

"Wow, I guess the kitchen is like a sanctuary. She always manages to show up." Jaemin shook his head at the unfunny joke he just made whilst the rest of us, except Jeno, did not seem to amused.

" Jaemin shook his head at the unfunny joke he just made whilst the rest of us, except Jeno, did not seem to amused