Part 65

"What a fucking child, seriously

"What a fucking child, seriously."
"He's mentally retarded or some shit."

Ten clicked his tongue distastefully whilst Jaehyun just shook his head.

The nasty writing on the wall was not even original: written in 'blood' was a message saying "you'll never catch me. I will kill all of you".

Which was already very dumb since Chuwol had literally been caught on camera doing this.

"Seems like he figured out some of our other bases." Doyoung sighed, joining the other 2 as he sipped on his starbucks coffee. He cringed whilst reading over the words. "Did he really need to do this?"

"He can fucking try to kill all of us." Jaehyun laughed, mocking Chuwol completely.

Their chit-chatting was interrupted as they heard loud footsteps approaching. As they turned around, they found Haeun and Mark strolling towards them. Since Taeyong was out of town, the canadian boy was fulfilling duties as seconds in command.

Ten, Jaehyun and Doyoung moved out of the way to let Haeun look at the nasty wall. She barely even scanned over it before sighing.

"When did this happen?" She asked Doyoung.

"Renjun said at about 2AM last night." He documented and watched as the young leader nodded.

"Did he get where he went next?"
"That's what they're figuring out right now."

The boys could immediately tell that Haeun was in a good mood. Instead of looking serious and sulky as usual whenever it came to Chuwol, she seemed quite bright.

That brought a smirk up to Jaehyun's lips. "What was miss Haeun doing at 2AM last night?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

All heads turned to him and he watched the girl's expression fall into a confused one.

"What?"
"Don't act innocent, I got a full rant from Taeyong as to how he saw you with you-know-who together doing some unholy stuff." Jaehyun continued teasing, awaiting her reaction.

The words 'unholy' and the mansion of the Haeun's newly acquired boyfriend made all eyes turn to her. The girl began panicking, her pupils darting around all of the surprised or smirking faces.

"Ooo, what were you two doing?" Ten joined in on the tease, eyeing Haeun carefully.

"What?! No, it's not like it seems!" She immediately began defending herself, taking a step back whilst putting her arms up. "Nothing happened! And I wasn't with Jisung at 2AM, stop spreading fake news!" Her attention turned to Jaehyun.

He just burst out laughing, watching as her face almost matched her red t-shirt.

"Is that so?" He continued, smirking.

"I will literally break your neck." Haeun began getting defensive with all she knew: violence.

"Sure, sure. Hope Jisung wore condoms because we don't need another loud-ass baby in the house." Jaehyun chuckled.

He had crossed THAT line and he immediately realized that before setting off into a frantic speed.

"HEY, YOU, COME BACK HERE!" Haeun yelled after him before also setting off, as fast as an arrow.

Doyoung, Ten and Mark sighed watching the 2 turn the nearest corner.

"Ew, why does this seem more like a family than the one I have at home?" Doyoung cringed.

"You're right." Ten agreed, but did not seem bothered by that whatsoever.

The loud noise of a car honk brought them out of their conversation and they turned to see Johnny sticking his head out of the front seat window of a black van.

"Get in losers, we're going shopping!" He yelled out in english excitedly as he re-created the famous quote from Mean girls. He then carefully looked at the group and a look of confusion fell on his face "Where are Jaehyun and Haeun?"

"Jaehyun is probably getting killed and Haeun is probably killing someone." Ten shrugged before walking over and pulling open the back door of the van to jump in.

Johnny still seemed confused as his eyes fell to Mark.

"You know, the usual." The younger exclaimed as he also got in.

"Drive off before they can get a chance to even see us!" Doyoung called out, closing the van door.

"Whatever you say." Johnny shrugged with a smirk before driving off.

"So he's staying in an abandoned house?"

Renjun nodded, turning around in his chair. His eyes landed on the table, where Haeun was sitting with her legs crossed. She seemed to be deep in thought, observing the many screens that were either showing security footage or coding that she did not understand at all.

"Do you already have a plan?" The boy asked whilst raising an eyebrow. Haeun bit her bottom lip, still thinking about it.

"I seriously don't know how to approach him. He's a fucking psycho, no one knows what's going through his head. All we can do is guess where he will be and at what time." She thought aloud, Renjun nodding along.

They both sat in silence, trying to figure out something.

"How about a bait?" The chinese boy suggested. Haeun looked up frowning.

"Bait?"
"You know, something to get him out of his hiding spot. I think he won't be staying in one place for long and getting him out to somewhere pre-planned may let us capture him." Renjun explained.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Haeun hummed. "But who do you have in mind?"

There was a short pause as they made eye contact, the exact same thought coming to both of them.

"Yuri."

I think I'll do some spam today bc yall deserve it :)))