Part 48

It came as a shock when Haeun and her twin sister openly came in with the 'bullies'

It came as a shock when Haeun and her twin sister openly came in with the 'bullies'. A majority of the students knew of their history from last year and thought that they were done, but this proved them otherwise.

Haeun herself was too tired to care and her eyes were only half-open after a sleepless night. Johnny and Doyoung had found out more information on the White Slicers and had spent the her entire time in her office, looking through the files and planning.

Naeun, being very uncaring about the kids's opinions, just walked right beside Donghyuck but the 2 were quiet like the rest of the group.

But her attitude changed as soon as she saw Seulbi's twisted face. The girl then stopped and gripped onto her 'boyfriend's' arm.

"Dong." She exclaimed quietly and he turned his head.

"Wha-" Naeun interrupted him as she got on her tip-toes and planted a soft kiss to his lips. Donghyuck watched in shock as she smiled warmly before intertwining their hands.

"Let's go now." She tugged on him as the 2 began making his way towards his classroom. She didn't hesitate to look straight at Seulbi who seemed to be fuming.

Quite proud of herself, she puffed out her chest while dragging Donghyuck along. 

"What did you just say?" Haeun managed to exclaim, too shocked to be able to process.

Minnie was standing in front of her, arms crossed on her chest as she glared. Behind her stood Lisa and Dahyun who seemed equally disappointed and Minhyuk was also nearby. They were behind the school building, in the tight space between the tall fence. 

"How could you betray us like this? Why would you spread rumours about me? I thought we were close." Minnie shook her head, her voice laced with sadness.

"What are you talking about? What rumors?" Haeun's pupils shook as she tried to take in the situation. All of her friends were against her for something she didn't even do.

"Stop playing innocent." Lisa spat, taking a step forward. "We know you kept shit talking Minnie to other people. Do you know what an ass move that is?" 

"I never said anything!" Haeun cried out, becoming desperate. "I would never trash talk any of you behind your backs!" 

"Yeah, sure." Minnie rolled her eyes which was so unlike herself. She then slowly stepped forward, her lips inches away from Haeun's ears.

"If you hadn't taken away Jisung away from me since the beginning, maybe we could've still been friends."

And although Haeun didn't want to believe it, the understanding of the situation slowly weighed down on her. Minnie had made it all up just because of Jisung.

The young girl was so dead-struck by the realization that she barely noticed as the group that she called her friends began walking away. She was hugely overwhealmed seeing as they had all turned their backs on her.

They had never fully trusted her. If they did, they would have actually questioned her first and try to figure the situation out. But they all blindly listened to Minnie, although she had lied. 

Haeun began breaking down, feeling herself begin to give out into the emotional pressure. Her vision became blurry as her eyes were flooded with tears, ready to fall down her cheeks.

But the voice had a different plans.

The switch was quick and with one blink, Ryuwon was already out in the open, watching as the group was walking away.

"HEY!" She barked out, immediately catching their attention. As they all looked back at her, the girl wiped her tears before she strolled in their direction. 

"You bi-" Ryuwon stopped herself from cursing as she stopped right in front of Minnie. She was glaring at her, making the other girl feel inferior. "Who do you think you are?"

The group stood in shock, gawking at the sudden change the person they thought was Haeun had undergone. Just then, Daehwi emerged from behind them, confused as heck.

"If you're going to be lying, at least do it right." Ryuwon scoffed, crossing her arms on her chest. "And stop running your mouth so much, you'll become mute."

Minnie was dumbfounded as the girl stepped even closer.

"Why are you so quiet now, huh? Just seconds before you were telling me about your 'secret' plan"

"What did you guys do?!" Daehwi whispered as he budged Minhyuk with his elbow.

"Well-"

"Actually nevermind, just apologize." The boy interrupted looking over towards Haeun with fear in his eyes. He could see her getting more agitated and knowing fully well what she was capable of...

"What? No!" Minhyuk hissed while staring towards Daehwi bewildered. "Why would I ever do that."

"Because she-" the other boy almost revealed her identity out of impulse, but managed to purse his lips together.

"She?"

"She..." Daehwi staggered, yet was interrupted.

"I hope that we never talk again. A bitch like you doesn't even deserve these idiots." Haeun scoffed, pointing towards the rest of the group.

And before anyone could yell out or say anything, she was already strolling away.

I'M SORRY BUT THIS HAD TO HAPPEN

Also, I was going over lachesism and istg my writing for this specific book is so terrible wtf