Part 37

"Why couldn't we go~" The whining on the other side of the ear piece made Haeun boil up inside and only the fact that she had to stay quiet stopped her from going off at Jeno

She had decided to take 127 and WayV for this raid since the members of those teams were more experienced. Not only that, but she couldn't guarantee that no one would get injured and writing a bunch of fake emails to the school about why a few of their students were missing was not the greatest entertainment.

"We go in at 10:30." Haeun declared, looking down at her watch. 30 seconds left. 

The girl looked to her right and made eye contact with Donghyuck. The 2 nodded in each others direction before shooting up from the bush and holding onto the faulty fence. It didn't take long for the 2 to jump down on the other side, immediately aiming towards the old, rusty door in front of them. Both of them could hear the many bullets being fired at the front of the base by the WayV members which acted as a distraction. They were aware that there wasn't much personell in the building since it wasn't the main base.

Donghyuck kicked down the door, letting them into a cold hallway. The walls were lined with identical metallic doors, all closed shut. Without wasting much time, the 2 immediately began going through the rooms. But the facility seemed rather empty since all they found were empty storage rooms and from time to time a box or two filled with questionable contents. Soon, they came to a crossing in hallways where they met with Mark and Johnny.

"There's no one on this floor." Johnny muttered, holding up a hand to his earpiece. 

At that moment, the 4 of them flinched at a sudden blood curtling scream coming from somewhere inside the building. It was soon cut out, as if someone plastered a hand over the woman's mouth. Or worse.

The members looked at each other, confused, when Haeun began immediately calculating.

"I don't think this is a regular drug house..." Mark trailed off as they heard yet another female scream. The young leader took a deep sigh before declaring her decision.

"Johnny and Mark, you will continue up and meet with Yuta and Taeyong who should be on the rooftop right now. The other members should be somewhere on the second floor already. Donghyuck and I will be finding the source of these screams."

Everyone nodded before Johnny and Mark began walking up the nearby staircase. Haeun nodded to her partner before the 2 set off in the direction they heard the screams. 

They were led to a bigger door, seemingly stronger than the other ones. Sound proof. The girl tried the handle, and to her surprise, the door creaked open. The 2 then slowly began making their way down a dimly lit staircase leading down onto a lower floor that they didn't know existed. Soon enough they stepped down onto the cement ground and gawked at the scene before them.

There were countless of cells, filled with 5-8 girls each, all behind metal bars. In the middle were makeshift rooms made of a light material. From there the 2 could hear crying and screaming of young sounding girls. The men that stood around, armed to their teeth immediately noticed the newcomers and began taking out their weapons. But they were too late. They were all shot before even getting a good aim.