Part 61

"I think I died a little

"I think I died a little." Haeun put a hand on her chest as she panted. Jisung was leaning against the wall next to her, also quite tired. The girl turned to him and sent him an apologetic smile. "Sorry for my brother, he's quite overprotective."

"I know." Jisung muttered out, closing his eyes as he concentrated on his heavy breathing. Haeun quietly watched him in slight awe. His structured face, the strands of hair which effortlessly fell over his forehead and partially eyes, his small, adorable nose and his pinkish, plump lips. Everything just fell into place perfectly and worked together harmoniously. 

The boy's eyes fluttered open and intersepted with hers. Haeun was flustered after being caught red-handed and immediately looked away, the blush on her cheeks not fading.

Jisung smirked. "Am I that good looking?"

"No! No, not at all!" The girl yelled out nervously, her fingers awkwardly fidgeting.

He pouted slightly. "Really? Well that hurt my feelings." 

"Ah, no, I didn't mean it like that..." Haeun was panicking, her pupils shaking as she looked back and forth between him and the ground. Jisung couldn't help but snicker, watching her unusually nervous behaviour.

"You're cute." He muttered under his breath and the girl froze, her eyes slowly looking up at him.

"What?"

"You're just so adorable." 

Haeuns mouth parted open in surprise, his boldness feeling quite unfamilliar to her still. She felt even more flustered as he slowly approached her, and she walked backwards until her back hit the wall. Jisung placed a hand on the wall beside her head, looking down at her lovingly.

He scrunched up his head cutely, his cheeks inflating with air. "I'm really handsome, aren't I?"

Haeun sighed, but a smile came up to her lips. "Yeah, of course." 

Jisung snickered, before lowering himself and crashing his lips against hers. The girl's heart exploded and she felt the tickling of the butterflies in her stomach to be as unbearable as ever.

'I'm never going to get used to this, am I?" She thought, but leaned into the kiss by grasping the fabric of his t-shirt, pulling him closer. His breath smelled nice, like mint.

Suddenly, Haeun lightly pushed the boy back, making them part.

"Jisung-ah." She said and the boy hummed, slightly confused. "I want to do something."

"What is it?" He asked confused. 

"Why did it have to be an amusement park?" Jisung whispered to himself, his eyes desperately darting around the place. His steps were wary and slow, making him fall behind.