34

I checked the time on my phone and eagerly took out a candle and placed it on my nightstand. I then lit the candle and walked over to my full mirror to check out how the other lingerie that Aria and Natalie got me fit. I didn't want to wear the same one Damien had seen me in earlier because a) he already saw me in it, and b) I had to put it in the laundry since it got a bit of my juice on it when Damien was teasing me. As I looked at my body in the mirror, I wondered what was missing.

Was I supposed to put on makeup? He'd be here anytime soon.

I didn't have enough time remaining before he'd be up here, so I settled for quickly rubbing lip gloss on my lips. I then took quick breaths as I paced around my room.

Five knocks in the pattern Damien and I had established for the night sounded on my door, and I found myself holding in a deep breath.

I quickly got in bed and tried to make a sexy pose before seductively saying, "Come in."

Damien entered the room and smiled as he saw me. He licked his lips as he closed the door, his eyes never leaving me. "Hey," he waved, and I could've sworn there was blush on his cheeks.

He was only in satin boxers, his body well oiled and glistening under the candlelight in the room. His hair looked styled as well, as if he had put something in it to give it more shine and moisture.

"Hey," I smiled shyly. I then patted a spot beside me, and he began walking towards me. When he was near the bed, he tripped over the fuzzy rug I had put out just moments before he came in. I quickly got off the bed as I gasped, "Oh my gosh, Damien, are you okay?!"

I helped him to his feet, and while scratching the back of his head, he answered, "Um...yeah. I just...I'm fine."

"You smell different," I caught on.

He informed, "Yeah...uh, new cologne. Do you not like it? I can wash it off if-"

"No, it's fine, I just...I was just saying that I noticed," I said before squeezing my eyelids together. "Forget it, you smell nice. Well, you always do, but I like this scent as well. Um...can we just go over there?" I pointed to my bed and he nodded with a faint smile.

We walked over to my bed and sat down, and a few strands of my hair got caught in the lipgloss on my lips right when Damien leaned in for a kiss. He pulled away and scrounged his nose as he pulled my hair off his lips and my own.

"Sorry," I quickly apologized, thinking that I disgusted him in anyway. "I-"

"No, it's fine," he shook his head before offering me a smile. He then began to lay me down, and I stretched one of my hand out to eventually wrap around him but I hit the candle off my nightstand instead. I quickly tried to sit up and ended up head butting Damien.

In unison we both winced, "Ow! I'm sorry."

I climbed off the bed and grabbed the candle, which luckily didn't break from the fall nor light anything on fire. Guess the rug was useful for things other than it's beauty and tripping my boyfriend.

"We should..." Damien trailed off. "We should st-"

"Stop? Okay," I nodded a bit disappointed.

Damien asked, "Do you want to? I was gonna say start over, but we can definitely stop if you're uncomfortable."

"No!" I half yelled. "I mean, no, I'm not uncomfortable, and I want to start over too. I just thought that you wanted to stop."

"I'm fine with whatever you want," he said.

I awkwardly nodded, "Let's start over then." I grabbed a face wipe and wiped the lipgloss off. "I'm actually really nervous. I don't want you to think I'm being weird because I don't wanna have sex with you. I do. It's just the anticipation, and...you look really sexy and..." I exhaled a deep breath as I dumped the wipes and sat next to Damien. "I have no doubts about this, is what I'm saying."

Damien smiled, "Can I make a confession too?" I shyly nodded and he confessed, "I'm nervous too, babe. I mean, yeah, I've had...sex...before, but I'm honestly nervous that I'm gonna be too rough or that you won't enjoy yourself. You look really sexy too, and that doesn't help my nerves at all because it makes me really shy and...well, I know I'm not the shy type, but you make very shy sometimes." I blushed as I shyly smiled while staring into Damien's eyes. Damien lifted one of the flower petals off the bed and smiled. "I just want tonight to be perfect. You're perfect...and...I love you, Sagacity. I've loved you for a very long time now, and I just want you to feel that tonight."

I blushed, "I love you too, Damien. I've felt this way for a while now too."

Damien cupped my left cheek while smiling, and I cupped his neck with my right hand. We then slowly connected our lips, and our eyes simultaneously fluttered close.