An Explanation

Saturday but it progresses into Sunday because these two be talking late at night and so it went past midnight, you get what I'm saying? No? Damn um... can't help ya on that, mate... just...

Enjoy!

England's POV- !Quite a few swear Words ahead!

"What do you mean by that, Scotland?" I ask, not too sure on what he might say.
"At school," Scotland begins. "Yer were so distressed and am nae sure ye meant ta tell me everything that was happening ta yer but I certainly remember yer saying ye were coughing up black liquid."
Ah shit, I did say that.
"U-Um yes... but it was only that one time and wasn't like when we were united."
"Okay... ah still want ta know what caused it and if I can I want a whom too." Scotland says almost threateningly.
I wouldn't expect Scotland to attack anyone for me like he would Ireland, North or Wales but I would imagine it's because of the threat in which someone could impose.
"I... I don't entirely know, Scotland... I was just having such a bad moment and was panicking and I felt sick and before I knew it that vile stuff was coming out of my mouth. I don't know if it had anyone to do with it either. It just happened." I say honestly.
"I understand that, but there has got be more ta it. Yer know fine well that if something messes with ye then that means there is a high chance it will mess with all of us an I don't want ta have ta deal with that." Scotland said.
I sigh. "Yes I know Scotland, but I'm generally confused myself. We never experienced this before uniting, or at least I don't remember, and so it's all new to me just as much as it is to you."
"There's got ta be more ta it." Scotland says.
I become slightly anxious. I don't want to talk about this stuff, it makes me feel uncomfortable.
"Sasainn, tell me noo." Scotland states harshly.
"What-"
"Yer just got very nervous, there is more ta it noo. Tell. Me."
Of course Scotland spotted my nervousness. He always spots how others feel to identify weakness or so he knows how to get them to speak. And I suppose that's one of the amazing things about him.
"I... I've been experiencing things I don't know the cause of," I begin to say. "I have been... twitching. At first I assumed it to just be some muscle thing or that but it happens at random points that doesn't really makes sense to me and I feel... smaller each time... like I've lost something. I just don't understand it."
Scotland seems to be thinking about what I said.
"Dae yer feel sick regularly, dae yer feel it when twitching too?" Scotland asks me.
"No. I only felt sick at school and when the stress of the rumours was too much." I say. "I don't feel sick when twitching either... just smaller."
"... Okay... tell me something else you have nae told me yet." Scotland says and stares directly at me.
"There is nothing else." I say.
"There is, an I know it. Noo spit it oot."
"I said-"
"Sasainn, you're obviously nae telling me because I will nae like it an I know how I act when I dae nae like something but for fucks sake dae yer nae realise what is actually happening ta ye? You're fucking puking up black liquid and are experiencing random movements yer can nae control for no apparent reason that makes yer feel uncomfortable and in some way small an yer think that keeping secrets and ignoring any piece of information ye know will help. You're a fucking idiot if yer do." Scotland says loosing his temper a bit.

He doesn't like not knowing things, especially when I specifically know something he doesn't. Boy, it ticks him off. He's right, I don't want to tell him because I know he won't like it but I suppose he's right about any information being valid.
"Fine... I inherited all of the Overseas British Territories." I say annoyed.
Scotland clenches his fists. I can almost here him shouting in his head how annoyed he is that I inherited UK's stuff without any discussion of the others, but that's just the way it is.
"Right... I din nae like that but I will nae loose ma shit just because ye knew I would in the first place... but fuck RA." Scotland says. (RA=UK)
I just shake my head at him. "And in what way does the Overseas British Territories relate to this situation?" I ask him.
Scotland gives me an annoyed look. "Well I'm nae gonna fucking know right on the spot," he says annoyed. "Anything happened with them?"
"Falklands has encountered issues with Argentina but I suppose that should of been expected. And Pitcairn Islands said to have spotted ships and planes spying on his islands but I've allowed them to have access to my military and the RAF if it's a respectable number of troops they request and is to do with the subject of what Falklands and Pitcairn experienced." I said nonchalantly.
"Yer just completely fucking ignored the fact that someone invaded them?!" Scotland shouted annoyed.
"I haven't had to deal with an invasion in years, okay! I thought they were fine because they said so and that would be it!" I shout back.
"What are you two fighting about now?" Someone asks sleepily.