Stalemate

Well my phone had a complete breakdown and deleted most of this chapter when I had finished it and was editing it... and after I finally regained my composure after that I found out that it won't let me upload any photos apart from this cat one so have cat photo.
(It's not my cat, I got it off Pinterest and was using it for a drawing reference and still had it)

Thursday—No Ones POV
!Swear words ahead!

Silence had fell upon the room as Wales leaned hunch over catching her breath while sacredly staring at the liquid she had coughed up. Northern Ireland was confused and concerned, England stood in almost disbelief and Scotland had a blank look upon his face. England looked towards Scotland.
"Scotland—"
"Ahm going tae fucking kill someone." Scotland cut off England in a harshly cold voice.
"You don't know that it's that—"
"Fit else could it fucking be?!"
England fell silent.
The two both knew what that liquid meant now. They knew what it represent in different cases and they hadn't had the chance to attempt to help the Overseas Territories as they were still processing what they could do in the situation. They hoped that it would only be them that had to suffer with it as the bigger Overseas Territories were taken. But now Wales sits in front of them, sick, coughing and clearly in unsettled shock.
"What's happening to An Bhreatain Bheag?" Northern Ireland asks worriedly to Scotland and England.
The two older countries looked to each other. Scotland looked away to one of the white walls of the room, so England took it upon himself to explain.
"Wales is experiencing an invasion in her country," He states. "The black liquid she coughed up—which I'm sure you remember with UK—represents that. At least we think it's that."
Northern Ireland's face fills with worry for Wales.
"That... That can't be happening... Why An Bhreatain Bheag of all countries? She's done nothing wrong!" North yells in his rising concern and anger.
"I know... it's quite hard to believe..." England says quietly.
"Can we please leave an fucking kill this country already." Scotland says sharply.
"Calm down, you'll worry everyone and you're swearing in front of the younglings." England tells Scotland in slight annoyance.
"Oh, ye did nae just tell me tae fucking calm doon." Scotland says, walking up close to England and death glaring at him.
"You won't get anywhere with your anger." England responds, keeping his composure for Scotland's intimidating glare.
"Anger is the only thing I understand right noo... it's the only thing I've really understood aboot me..." Scotland says turning away from England, talking to himself. "Someone is hurting A'Chuimrigh...... and that... hurts me... inside. I dae nae like it. I want it tae stop." Scotland says, trying to make sense of his own words.
"That's because you care for Wales, it hurts me as well... but we need to be reasonable about this." England responds.
"Fine..." Scotland mutters.
"Want to... help... my... my country... my people...... please." Wales says in between coughs and deep breaths.
Everyone turns to the sick little Wales. It's painful for them all to see her like that. England walks over and crouches down in front of her, avoiding the black liquid splattered on the once clean light grey floor.
"I know you do Wales, and we're going to get you there, all of us will help." England says, holding onto Wales's hand in comfort.
She weakly smiles to him in thanks.
"The sickness will pass soon an you'll be fine ta defend yourself." Scotland says, remembering what he read in the books. "It would nae be fair if a country was sick the whole time they were getting invaded an could nae fight because of that. Although in some cases the country may remain unlucky tae bad damage of their land, meaning they stay sick even though that gives them a huge disadvantage in defending their land. But that does nae seem tae be yer case, so you'll be fine, but the country doing this, once I meet them, they'll no be fine..." Scotland says, getting caught up in his anger again.
"See An Bhreatain Bheag," Northern Ireland says, walking up to Wales. "It'll all pass and you'll be fine." He then embraces Wales.
It was more for his own reassurance but it still helped Wales as well as himself.
"Th... Thank you..." Wales says tiredly.
"Can we please leave noo." Scotland says impatiently.
"Yes, we should tell others we're leav—"
"Nae time." Scotland states quickly.
"Pardon?"
"Oh great, death Sasainn is back, there's nae time!" Scotland states angrily. "Write a note if yer really need ta but the longer we stay here the more this bitch country will advance."
England sighs.
"I guess you're... right." It pained England to say that.
"Aye I am, let's go noo." Scotland says impatiently, heading to the door of the room.