Wamuu x Caesar's sister

As much as Caesar hates it, he knows that Wamuu is deeply in love with you.It all started when he saw you a few hours before Caesar came to battle him.He saw you entering the abandon building as the cold weather was getting worse.He stayed in the shadows as he watched you look for something to cover up with. For some reason he didn't have the heart to kill you.It was something about you that made different from the other humans he has met before. You intrigued him and he wants to know why.

As you continued to look for something to warm you up, you didn't hear the foot steps approaching you behind as he crept behind you quietly.After searching for sometimes you settled for a ripped curtain that was on the round. You know that Caesar was probably having an heart-attack right now.He told you to stay close to house,but you saw a cute bunny and you followed it deeper into the woods. When you finally stop looking at the bunny, you saw that you were far away from the house and didn't know the way back.

You were lucky to find this abandon building, but you weren't prepared for what was about to come next.When you finally turned around and saw the giant man looming down at you, you jumped back, startled, and fell to the ground.Wamuu could sense you were related to Caesar, but you are not a harmon user or a fighter for that matter. 

"What is your name, little one?"He kneel down to your level. " S/o." You said trying to create some space from him, but of course he was faster.Your pleads fell on deaf ears as he scooped you into his arms and stood up.Even though you know that you are weak compared to most people, you tried to get out off his soft yet firm grip."Stop little one, I will not harm you." He said in a soothing voice as he walked you up stairs to a big fire place that Esidisi made before leaving with Kars.As he continued to walk down the wall way with you in his in his arms, you stopped struggling (mostly from being tired) as you accepted your fate. 

Hopeful he would kill you quickly to get it over with.After a few more minutes, both of you made it to the fire place. He walked til he's in front of the fire place and sat down with you in his lap."When are you going to kill me?" You asked as you at the dancing flames."I do not plan on killing you. You have confused me somehow. When I first saw you, I had the filling to protect you with my life. What is this, little one? Is this what you humans call love?" He said you as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I think s-so..." You said as you shivering a little. Wamuu took noticed that you were still cold and used his powers to make the flames bigger." Whoa! How did you do that?!" Wamuu smirked as you turned to face him with sparkles in your eyes."Does my powers impress you S/o?" He said as you nodded. 

For the rest of your time together, he showed off his wind power, making many small tornadoes that made you giggle.And he even showed you his strength by picking up some heavy things that were in the room leaving you in awe and told you stories of his past.The more you two talked the less you feared him.He was now more of a gentle giant than and enemy.You two got so caught up with each other, you didn't even notice Caesar was in the room until you heard him scream your name.

You held Caesar back as you explained what happened after you got lost.He calmed down a little bit, but he still held you close to him. After a lot of convincing (and threats) all three of left the abandon building unharmed.Even though Caesar hates your relationship with him, he likes to see you happy. But be prepared he does not let you go with Wamuu for too long.