male s/o shapeshifts into each of them

This is one of the many reasons that he made you his S/o

This is one of the many reasons that he made you his S/o.He always admired how you can shapeshift into anything effortless and quickly.Most of the time he will ask you to shift into different animals, mostly a white tiger because he thinks they are powerful animals, but because it's you he thinks it is just adorable.

Even though he knows you can turn into different things, he didn't know you could turn into other beings.So when you woke up with him on top of you glaring down at you with your hands above your head, don't be too surprised.Even though you are a great shape shifter, you can't control it when you are sleeping. Most of the time it is influenced by what you are dreaming about and that night you were dreaming about Kars.

When he asked you who you were, you were stunned because he knows who you are, you guys have been together since he saved your dog from getting hit by the car. You asked him what was going on. That's when you noticed it. Your voice didn't sound like you, it sounded like him.He asked you again, tighten his grip on your arms. 

You turned to the side and looked into a mirror near the bed and saw that you looked just like him. You quickly shifted to your normal body making his eyebrows furrow. He let you go as you sat up and explained yourself. This made him adore you more. You just proved yourself to be more powerful and useful than you were before.

t happened when you thought Wamuu went to go train for a few hours in the forest

t happened when you thought Wamuu went to go train for a few hours in the forest. You shifted into him and looked at yourself in the mirror near the bed.You were very short and skinny compared to Wamuu and you always wanted to know how it felt to be taller and more muscular.

Every time he went to train or tend to kars or Esidisi, you would shifted into him and pose in the mirror until you heard him walking to the door.However today's wasn't the day. It started storming pretty bad soon after Wamuu left to train. 

Knowing him, he would train during the rain because he thinks of it as the world challenging him to get stronger. So when he opened the the and saw other him posing in the mirror it threw him off. As soon as you heard the door open you shifted back to your true shelf as you blushed profusely. He questioned your reason as he walked up to you.

You kept your head down, embarrassed that you were caught in the act.You told him your reason for what you did, thinking he might think you were weird, but what you didn't expect is for him to pick you up and kiss you on the cheek.He was honored that you thought so highly of him.

He knows that you can shift into different beings because he saw you do it on multiple occasion to get free stuff from the store when you're low on money

He knows that you can shift into different beings because he saw you do it on multiple occasion to get free stuff from the store when you're low on money.He didn't tell you he knew because he liked watching you from the shadows while you shifted into him and joked around.

He found it really cute when you would say the phrases he always tells you on a daily bases.When you thought you heard or felt his presence you quickly shifted back and started looking around making sure he didn't see what you were doing in your free time.This went on for about two months and you still haven't told him, so he decided to confront you about.

When you went to your room to do your daily shifting, he was sitting on your bed waiting for you. He confronted you about your shifting and told you that he watched you from the shadows as you posted and joked around. You were shocked that he knew about what you were doing and didn't say anything about it. All the things you have done, he saw you do.

Did he laugh at you, did he tell the others about it? All these thoughts raced at you as your cheeks go warmer.He saw how nervous you have become and tightly wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his lap as he bombarded you with lots of kisses as he tell you that you are and will forever be his cute adorable little shapeshifter.

As soon as he found out you could shapeshift, he would ask you to turn into little animal and what knocks

As soon as he found out you could shapeshift, he would ask you to turn into little animal and what knocks.He thought that you could only turn into animals, but he was wrong. Just like Wamuu, he walked in on you as you were joking around. 

He cornered you as he you were. You quickly shifted back, before he could do anything.He was shocked at first before he pulled you closer to him and put his nose on your neck to sniff you.Yes you were you, but you were him too? he was so curious about it that as soon as he could he asked you to do it as he stuck his fingers in your head (Like he did Speed Wagon, but he was more gently.)

He wasn't able to find out your secret to this, but he wasn't complaining. He looked his little mate and this made you more special than you already are.