Pillar men x insecure chubby reader

Esidisi

-He doesn't understand why you are so insecure about your body. Curves are hot and you have a lot of them.

-He believes that chubby women produce the strongest and healthiest babies.So be ready for when he asks you for a baby or three.

-He loves how soft and squishy you are compared to him.If he is sad or angry at something or someone, he will find you and snuggle into your chest or stomach if he finds you laying down.

-If you are feeling down about your weight, he will pick you up and kiss you all over and tell you how cute you are.

-If he is feeling bold, he will lay down with you on top of him, and squeeze and squish your ass making you blush madly.

Kars

-He always tells you how much of a perfect queen you are to him, and how no one else will live up to your glory.

-If you have any doubts about your relationship, he will tell you that even though he has lived for a long time, chubby ones (which probably wasn't common back then), were the ones that excited him. 

-If you are feeling insecure about your body,he will drape you in the finest silk and rarest gems, then paint you in all of your beauty. ( he will only do it when it is just the two of you.If anyone EVER disrespects you, he will kill them on sight and in front of anyone.

-In his down time, he loves to bury his head on your breasts as he gropes your thighs while you play in his hair or rub his horns.

Wamuu

-This mans right here is in love with your body!

-Just like Esidisi, he loves how soft your body is compared to his rock solid body.He always picks you up with the least amount of effort and carries you around for hour and hours on end.

-Even though he loves your body, if you don't like it, then he will want you to come train with him.

-But be sure not to wear any tight shorts or shirts, because you will get a lot more than just a body work out ;)

-He gives you the right exercises that help tone and tighten your muscles.If you can't train for along time, that is perfectly fine. He will do push ups with you on his back as he is doing them.

-As a reward for your hard work he will give you honey cover strawberries that he made himself.

Santana

-Where do I start with this stony boi.

-When he first saw you, that thicc body had him staring. 

-He looked the way your body wore your clothing.He loves hugging you or touching you in someway because of how soft you are.

-Most of the time he has his head on your stomach or just squishing your it.If you feel insecure, he will squish and kiss your face

-Hopefully nobody is stupid enough to insult you because he absorb them where they stand.   

-If you wear any booty shorts or crop tops around him, he will go feral on you and you might have to call in sick for a few days.....or a week.

-He also loves to cuddle you because you are so warm.Sometimes when he looks at you, he likes to imagine that you are pregnant which pushes him to make that image into a reality.