fluffy esidisi hcs

-This fiery boi loves his s/o very much!

-Not many people could say that they gotten close to the fire king without meaning a painful death, so you should be lucky has chosen you as his mate.

-he will lavish you in brightly colored clothes and jewelry that matches his.but he doesn't just have you just to show you off, he also likes to have you around.

-When he needs someone to talk to or to comfort him, he will find you and lay on your thighs while he talks about whatever is on his mind.

-If he is really in a bad mood, he will lay his head on your chest and order you to rub his horns.

-Speaking of horns, sometimes they can get very sore or sensitive out of nowhere, so he loves it when you rub them. It makes him feel at ease even if he is upset.

 -He also likes it when you play and style his hair. It gives him a since of pride when you tell him how soft and well kept his hair is.

 -It has been a few times Kars has walked in and seen Esidisi sitting on some furs while you are standing styling his hair talking to him about whatever was on your mind.

-In the winter, the already cool temple gets colder and more windier.So he would carry you on his back to make sure you are warm and cozy.

-This would sometimes anger Kars would thinks you are a distraction to Esidisi and your presents along is making it harder to achieve his goal of getting to red stone.

-Esidisi would then have to remind Kars that you were not a distraction and how you helped them get closer to their goals, which then would make Kars stomp away because he is not getting his way.

 -Either way you are his little flame and he will do anything in his power to make you see it.