Santana and Wammu find their s/o wearing a silly halloween costume

It caught him off guard when he first saw you from his side

It caught him off guard when he first saw you from his side.He didn't understand what the hell was happening and it actually scared him a bit.You didn't tell him about Halloween yet because you were going to tell after you put your costume on, but he beat you to it. He walked into your room and started to question you,

"S/o what happen to your legs? Why are they shorter? Why do you have a dinosaur? I thought they all went extinct." One question after another. 

You had to walk over to him and kiss him to stop him from asking more questions. You explained Halloween and costumes to him and why humans loves to do this and what they get out of dressing up like this.He even though he understands, he still doesn't why you, a grown human is dressing up to get candy from strangers.

So when you say you're about to good he is right on your heels to make sure you are safe and no one tries to harms you.This always goes for your candy. He will not let you eat any of it til he makes sure they don't look like suspicious.

He read about Halloween before hand so he knew all about it, but it still surprised him when you jumped him in front of him and started singing baby sharks

He read about Halloween before hand so he knew all about it, but it still surprised him when you jumped him in front of him and started singing baby sharks.It took him little to no time to see that it was you in a costume and not a foe.

"I thought only human children dressed up for Halloween." He stated as opened your costumes mouth to get a better look at you.

You pouted and told him that anyone could dress up for Halloween no matter their age.He hummed as he patted you on your head and went on with his life.But don't be fooled when he heard you unlocking the front door, he was right by your side asking you where you are going.When you told him you were going out to trick or treat, he decided he wanted to go to see why humans like it so much.Let's just say you had to get three extra bags to put all the candy you both scored.