Santana would be with his S/O During Christmas

-Even though he doesn't show it, he is very excited to spend Christmas with you

-So be prepared for him to ask you a ton of questions and why and what you are doing.

-If you are making food and not sure if they are good, don't worry because he will gladly be the taste tester of any dish you cook.

-Wanna put the tree up? Hey you have a tall boi to help you up the ornaments on the top half of the tree.

-Need help wrapping presents? Teach him how to do and he'll be a wrapping machine. 

-The only time he didn't like Christmas was when you told him about Santa Claus. 

-He fond it very weird that a man who lives in the north pole knows of every child's vices and virtues.

-He also fond it very creepy that a old man would come in your house while you were sleeping.

-When you showed him a picture of what Santa looked like and tried to explain to him that he was a good guy, he countered and told you that you never really saw what this "Santa Claus" looked like and he could look like a creep and you would never know.

-Let's just say you let him win for the sake of the evening.

-After you both finished decorating the house and tree, it was time for the main event.Hot chocolate and s'mores while watching some Christmas movies under a blanket.

-Santana really in the s'mores, but he didn't like the hot chocolate because it burned his tongue one to many times.

-When it was really late and you have fallen to sleep during the fifth movie, he will pick you up and lay you on your bed before he crawls in next to you, snuggling against your warmth.