Esidisi x Kars

Despite their major personality differences, these two love each other more than they think

Despite their major personality differences, these two love each other more than they think.When they were in their tribe (before they killed everyone), most of their time was spent with each other. Whether it was Esidisi annoying Kars in his studies making him fuss or Kars explaining his idea of the mask to him, they loved each other.

They worked through everything together even if it was a silly argument or just a stressful event. When Kars is stressed and was ready to burn out, Esidisi would drag him away from the situation and cuddle the hell out of him. No matter the how much Kars might try to struggle against him, he's not letting him go until he has relaxed a bit. Same goes for Esidisi. 

When Kars finds Esidisi crying, he'll hold and let him cry on his chest. When he has come down, Kars will ask who or what caused him so much stress and would make sure fix (or kill) whatever it was.Even though they cared for each other greatly, they had to keep it a secret for their tribe because relationships like theirs were frowned upon and was seen as a sigh of dishonor. 

If they wanted to have their alone time together;) they had to go to a cave far away where no one would look for them. Most of the time they went to their cave just to have some peace and get away from their tribe.Even after they used they stone of themselves killed their entire race, they still went to their caves for some alone time (but not too much because they had two babes to raise.Speaking of babies, raising Santana and Wamuu was a very exciting experience for both of them. 

They would take turns feeding and watching the babies. Even though Kars told Esidisi not to play with them too much because he'll get attached, he found it some what amusing when Wamuu would pull on his nose ring or when Santana would pull on his horns.Even when the good times were over and Jojo defeated Esidisi, Kars still honored and dedicated a room him where he would go and think to himself. 

He vowed to his dead lover that he would defeat Jojo and become the ultimate life form and find a way to bring him back somehow.Of course only have of that vow happen,but he plans to somehow get out of space. And when he does, he's going to bring his lover back and they will rule side by side together, forever.