Naga BF | Azriel | Part 1 | NSFW

Unspecified Reader x Masculine Naga Boyfriend

You x He/Him or They/Them

NSFW

This was gonna be sfw but I have no self control....so wink wonk. I DID edit this one actually though! One day, Mirai...one day...

...

You unlock the crystal-clear doors of a well-decorated establishment located out in a verdant landscape away from the city and step onto the sleek tiled floor. This is your resort, generally open to the public but closed for the holiday—except for you and your guest, if you could find them (they weren't at the entrance where you told them to be).

You pass the receptionist desk and into the spacious center of the building, a well-kept space with an abundance of cozy seating and various greenery. In the center is a koi pond cut into the floor with a handful of lily pads bobbing gently from the small fountain in the center. Languidly curled around the outside of the pond is a long, iridescent emerald-green tail that eventually fades into the muscular waist of a lean figure with long white hair. They're on their side, propping themself on one arm and dreamily swirling the water with the other.

"I hope you're not bothering my fish," you say to the figure.

He turns and gives you a wry smile: "Ah, Y/N," he says, voice melodic. "What a pleasant sight."

He shifts to a position on their back, propped up on his elbows, showing the creamy white color of his underbelly.

"Azriel," you say affectionately, walking up to him. "I thought I told you to meet me at the front, how'd you even get in here?"

He rises up effortlessly off the floor, his scaly body curling up to support him. Even with the lights off, the natural light from the windows makes his slitted electric green eyes glow stunningly, like sunlight through the trees.

You're positive you're never going to get used to those eyes.

He holds himself so that he's taller than you but then leans down so he's eye-level: "I'm going to leave that mystery for you."

You roll your eyes and he kisses you on the cheek. You feel the end of his tail coiling playfully around your ankle.

"Alright, come on, don't you want me to help with your itching?"

Azriel's gaze flickers over your body.

"I wouldn't mind having your hands all over me right about now," he teases.

You give him a playful shove before taking his hand to lead him to one of the largets bathing rooms you have. Inside is a rectangular ceramic bath large enough for several people, or just enough space for Azriel's tail, and several spa essentials such as towels and bottles of expensive products. You turn on the water and let it fill the tub.

"Check to see if the water's a good temperature," you tell them, absent-mindedly checking to make sure you have everything you need.

They dive into the steaming tub before testing it out, his body coiling with pleasure at the temperature. With a heavy sigh of contentment, he rests against the wall of the tub and splays his arms so they rest on the rim.

Bringing some bottles to the tub and glancing over the labels, you say: "First, we'll have you soak to soften the skin, which will make it easier to remove."

"You spoil me," they say with charm. "Aren't you going to join me?"

You look up at them surprised.

"But it's your spa day."

Azriel sits up and folds his arms over the edge, smirking at you with mischief in his eyes: "And you're someone I'd like to spend it with."