Vampire GF | Aya | NSFW

[CisFem Reader x Fem Vampire (Aya)]

[You x She]

Tw: Blood

...

"Babe," she says. "Are you...feeling okay?"

"Um, I guess?" you answer. "Why do you ask?"

You are examining your face in the mirror after your shower. She comes up behind you and hugs your towel-wrapped waist, resting her chin on your shoulder. She gives you a playful kiss on the cheek.

"Oh nothing, beautiful," she says nonchalantly, releasing you from her embrace. "You just seem a little...different today."

You raise an eyebrow at her. "In what way?"

"Well, I guess..." she replies, leaning against the sink. "You just smell really good today."

She crosses her arms lazily and gives you a smug smile. You turn away from her and preoccupy yourself with the mirror. Your s.o. straightens herself and goes to leave the room before stopping in the doorway.

"Oh, and..." She turns around, and with same smug look on her face, eyes your legs. "You're bleeding."

Instantly, you clench your legs together and hold your towel tight against your body. You scowl at her with heat in your cheeks. "Aya!"

Still grinning, she comes over to you and holds your face in her hands; you notice now her enlarged fangs.

Aya brushes your hair with her fingers. "What? It's nothing to be ashamed about! Besides..." She suddenly scoops you up in her arms, carrying you to the bed in the other room. "I like getting a little messy."

She plops your now very tense body on the comforter and leans against the bed, feeling your body still wrapped in the towel.

"You in?" she asks.

"....Just don't bite me."

She smiles brilliantly at you. "Atta girl!"

She spins you so your legs are hanging off the bed. Feeling up the towel, Aya puts her hands on yours, which are white-knuckled from holding the towel tight to you. "Release," she says, tapping your rigid fists with her fingers. "Release her, human!" she says again, pseudo-knightly. Laughing, you release your grip and she throws open the towel, in which you immediately try to cover yourself up again out of habit.

"So modest," she says as she drapes her hands over your thighs and parts them carefully, kneeling down to position her face closer to your folds. "Come to me, my flower."

Aya's breath on your legs sends goosebumps racing across your skin, and her cold hands grip your thighs, providing some relief from the heat that has started rippling through you. Her rough tongue licks the outside your vulva before giving you kisses down near your ass. Pausing for a second to glance up at you with her dark eyes, she takes a deep breath and drags her tongue achingly slow up your folds.

She does this once more and you arch your back in pleasurable torture, grasping at the bed sheets. Her eyes flash up at you once again and she cups your clit with her lips, starting to suck at it gently. She strokes your legs while you struggle to hold still, especially as she circles your clit with her tongue while she sucks.

You can feel her grin as she releases your clit and starts on your inner lips. She goes slowly, as if she was licking the icing off a cupcake and savoring the taste. After licking and sucking them clean, her mouth moves to hover just barely over your slickness. You tense up despite your best efforts to relax, and you gasp when you feel her tongue curl inside you.

"Ay-ahh!"

As her tongue ventures deeper inside you, and you can feel the tips of her fangs begin to pinch your skin, but you don't care because it just feels so god damn good. Your body starts to undulate with sensation, and you pull the bedspread tight as if to brace yourself.

You don't even have to say it because she knows; your body is radiating heat and your hips buck more vigorously. Your face flushes and your hands sweat.

"Oh god, just–!" You cry out.

Aya withdraws right before you climax. She wipes her lips with her wrist and holds herself above you.

"Just...?" She grins, rubbing your inner thighs with her thumbs.

"Aya."

She draws closer. "Hmm?"

"Aya please."

Her body hovers just above you. "What's that?"

You release the bedding and grasp her face in your hands and sternly whisper: "Finish...I need you...to help me finish!"

Taken slightly aback, she smiles at you again and kisses you passionately on the lips, and, with an aftertaste of blood, she kisses your neck. And then your chest.

And then between your breasts.

And then your stomach.

And right above your bikini line.

Her mouth hovers back to your wet sex, and her tongue pushes inside once again.

You moan agonizingly as her tongue thrusts inside you again and again, and you start to buck as you get back into the rhythm. Her mouth presses against you as she gets one final curl of her tongue into the farthest part of you, and she doesn't stop you this time; you cum, gasping. Your body feels electric with the release, and another seductive lick on your clit sends you into another bout of electric fire. Heart beating fast, you fold one leg over another and turn onto your belly, melting into the bed as the wave subsides. You feel Aya's hands dreamily fondle your ass.

"So...was I fun or what?"

You roll your eyes and rest your head on your folded arms. "I guess..." You say jokingly.

"Now you know why they call me Aya–aauhhh!" She says, ending her name with an over-exaggerated orgasm noise, squeezing your cheeks as she does.

You smack her with your foot. "Get outta here!"

"What! You can't possibly not believe me...?" She exclaims dramatically before leaning in. "What could I do to...prove it to you...?"

She sucks on the skin of your tailbone, giving you an unexpected chill with fresh goosebumps.

"AYA!"