Dragon BF | Rhythan | Part 1

Feminine Human Reader x Masculine Dragon Boyfriend

You x It/He

SFW?? PG-13 (some cursing and violence)

Rescuer/Savior/Saviour Fantasy

...

You had only heard about the grandeur of dragons until this day, when you actually saw one in person.

For much of your village it was the same, but their reaction had much more abhorrence and fear.

You were working on one of the three dresses you had promised to complete when you pricked yourself, startled by the sound of a clay pot being dropped outside. Wiping your hands on your work-dress, you get up and open the door of your house to check on the event outside. Your neighbor gapes up at the sky, a smashed pot at his feet. You can see him from here, paralyzed but shaking, slowly backing up to the safety of his house, eyes glued to the sky.

You rush up to him: "Are you okay, sir? What's wrong?"

He doesn't acknowledge your presence until his trembling hand raises to a point in the sky: "The end of days is coming, wench: a dragon scans for its prey."

A few other shocked gasps follow as other people notice the dash of red in the sky, disappearing and reappearing within the clouds.

The mayor's son and a few other knights of the town ride off in the direction of the beast soon after the sighting, but only the mayor's son returned the next day, dirty, bloody, and missing an arm. He tells us that the dragon requires a sacrifice, a sacrifice of high worth—higher than a few measly knights—as a bargaining chip to keep our town alive.

"If it is not delivered by the end of the next day, he says he will wreak scalding fire on our town...and watch his flames eat away at our bodies."

Shrieks of panic ring out of the mass of people crowded around him.

The mayor hushes everyone and says that she will talk to her delegates and return within the hour to propose a solution. The villagers wearily dissipate and return to their homes, you follow suit. But not before the mayor stops you.

"I need you to make me brand-new formal wear by this dawn," she says hurriedly. "I will be travelling to the king to request his assistance in this matter. Time is of the essence—got it? Now go make the highest quality formal dress you've ever made! Well, go!"

She's off before you can get a word in. You are positive that this feat is impossible, but you will complete it for the mayor nonetheless. Sacrificing a pre-made dress that you believe would fit the mayor, you stitch on more lace and manipulate the fabric to create a dress fitting for a royal guest. Hands curled and stiff from the stress, you walk hastily to the mayor's house to deliver it. Approaching the door, a loud voice heard through the door stops you.

"Let's just use that seamstress wench, since she's as fucking barren as a field in winter!"

Your throat chokes. That was the mayor's son.

You stand there frozen, now unable to hear the sounds of hushed, yet fervent arguing. You step back and turn around—nearly crashing into the mayor.

"Ah, my dear," she coos. "I had just gone out to look for you...is that the dress?"

The door opens behind you and you are yanked inside by an excruciating grip.

...

Perhaps they weren't going to use you.

But you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, and they were conveniently at the right place at the right time.

They gagged you. And just for fun, tried to knock you out a few times. Delirious and weak, you barely register that they change you into the dress you had made for the mayor. Just outside, you can hear the mayor addressing the town, that you had selflessly volunteered to be the token exchanged for the town. No one seemed to raise a fuss, content with another day of safety.