Kitsune BF | Mirai | Part 2

Unspecified Reader x Masculine Kitsune Companion(s)

You x He/Him

SFW (I think, maybe PG-13? Mild sexiness with some light gore?)

Guys...guys...this took way too long. I wanted these stories to be short and tasteful but I GUESS NOT. Will say bc of the length and time spent on it, I haven't gone through and edited it so if there are errors I apologize! Hope you like my kitsune boy(s)!

...

When you wake up, he's right there with you.

He's shirtless—the bed covers just barely living up to their name—and in a deep sleep; his chest rises and falls in steady waves. He's so god-damn lean it almost makes you self-conscious.

As dawn peeks through the window, your mind rewinds through the previous night.

Seeing Mirai...like that...shattered the screen you'd been looking through.

Sometimes people try to make life their fantasy...you thought you knew better.

Then fantasy became your life.

You two left your work last night after telling your coworkers that you were taking him home—however they wanted to interpret that was up to them—and you decided to take him to your place.

All you can remember is entering your place, throwing off your work clothes, and diving into bed, exhasted—you might have mumbled something to Mira about how he could sleep wherever.

He chose to sleep next to you.

You look at his peaceful countenance and sigh softly. Maybe you've been secretly hoping that a risk would finally lead to something good.

You sit up and swing your legs over the side of the bed, slowed down by the daze of yesterday.

"Sleep well?"

Mirai turns on his side and props himself on his elbow, resting his face on his palm.

You don't look back at him but respond by saying: "Better than...usual..."

You hear him laugh gently, and then the rustling of sheets behind you as he comes up behind you, straddling you from behind as his arms wrap around your waist and kissing the back of your neck softly. You shiver and he squeezes you a little tighter, cocking his head to kiss your neck ever so slowly. You feel yourself getting...hot, and you jump up from his embrace, whipping around to face him.

"Are you hungry?" you say quickly, trying to change the mood. "What do foxes—or, Kitsunes—even eat? You do eat, right?"

"Yes...but usually we go hunting in the woods," he says. "It's fun, I should take you out sometime."

"Wait, wait...we?"

"I have brothers—they're also kitsunes," he tells you matter-of-factly. "They're the ones that left me outside your nursing home."

"And...why would they do that?"

"We get bored," he says, smiling somewhat mischeviously. "And then we get into trouble."

"Okay, but, were they going to come back and get you?" You ask, a bit bewildered. "Can you find them?"

"Actually—" Mirai is interrupted by an impatient ringing and re-ringing of the doorbell.

"One second, let me go get that," you say, wrapping yourself in a robe. "I don't think they'll leave until we answer it."

You turn the lock on the door and the doorbell stops ringing. Upon opening the door you are rushed at and pinned to the floor by a young-looking man with soft oat-colored hair.

Saplings: A Garden of Monsters Collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें