Tiefling BF | Morrigan | Part 1

Human Fem Reader x CisMasc Tiefling BF

You x He/Him

PG-13?? (some mild sexiness...but not like SEXiness)

I'm thinking of making this into a 'themed series' kinda thing so you'll get to know the other babes a little bit better...so hopefully this gets good vibes from yall lmao. So hopefully you like Morrigan bc I definitely do!

...

It's well past midnight as you step up to the building, pausing to look at the glowing neon sign that adorns the top of the facade, the words "Siren Song Parlour" are lit up in a hazy sea green color. You look around: there doesn't seem to be anyone lingering outside—in fact, the street is empty and quiet, making you feel both a little safer and a little more on-edge.

Taking a deep breath, you rap on the door a few times before you are greeted with the sound of a lock turning. A gorgeous woman opens the door just enough so you can see her. She has dark, pine-green hair that is loosely french-braided to rest on her shoulder and her eyes pop from the dark smokey make-up.

"Sorry, we're closed for the night, sweetheart," she says firmly through soft black-colored lips.

"Wait," you say quickly, right before she closes the door. "I'm here to see the Djinn...please."

"He's not seeing anyone right now, and we're closed," she persists. "Now goodnight—"

Before she closes the door, she turns her head as if listening to someone whisper in her ear.

"Just a late-night visitor," she responds, listening to their answer. "She wants to talk with the boss."

Her gaze flickers from your feet back to your face before doing a confirmation nod and opening the door for you to enter.

"Looks like it's your lucky night," she says with a playful wink.

You take a deep breath and enter the building as the woman closes the door behind you. The entrance leads to a long dark hall with a soft light blue glow from a doorway on the left, tinting only a small section of the hall with its light. Following her silently, you take in her outfit: a black corset with a soft lining of ruffled lace and a few decorative neon-green bows, and a figure-hugging pair of black shorts that are layered over top a pair of black fishnet tights. The only jewelry she seems to have is a thick cuff on her left ear that hugs the whole outer shell.

"If you stare any harder I'm gonna have to ask you to pay me," she says, getting to the doorway.

You avert your eyes, embarrassed. Had you really been staring that much?

"I'm sorry—"

"It's okay, I'm just playin' with you," she says with a laugh.

"You're dressed so—" you fumble for words, trying to defend yourself. "Well-made...I guess I expected—"

She gives you a pleased smile: "We're all about quality at the Siren Song Parlour...quite unlike most other establishments, I believe. We provide a...certainly unique experience."

She leads you into the club, which is colored with the same bright blue neon lights as the sign up front. You've hardly been to clubs before, but the stage you notice has a large archway of thick glass containing water and what seem to be simple marine corals.

Catching you staring at the stage, the smokey-eyed girl starts: "You have definitely not been here before, have you?"

"Nope, definitely not," you say plainly. "Where are all the fish?"

"Off duty, probably getting some sleep," she says, her tone only slightly teasing.

Glancing around, the place is fairly empty—there is only one masculine gentleman cleaning up at the bar in the back, and a few girls tidying up the chairs in front of the stage. They glance up at the newcomer walking in but return to their work—a late-night after-hours stranger does not seem to be too uncommon here. The girl leads you across the room to a section with velvet curtains before she stops and turns to you.