Miss Undercontrol

Elena woke up on Tuesday morning with a feeling of...something. She tried to figure out the feeling as she stood in the shower but it was like something was blocking her so she chooses to ignore it for now.

Elena decided to put on dark eyeshadow and dark red lipstick today to match her new dark red top, skintight black pants, with a matching leather jacket and her favorite knee high, high heeled boots.

"Come on Jeremy!" Elena called out as she passed Jeremys bedroom door. "Time to go to school and if you are not down in the next five minutes, I'll leave without you!"

"No, you won't." Jenna chuckled from the living room.

"True, but he doesn't know that." Elena smirked as she picked up her helmet and opened the front door.

"Elena!" Uncle John smiled with his hand raised, ready to knock. Elena had never liked his character on the show, the hypocritical speciesist that he was. The only good thing he ever did was sacrificing his life for Elena and give the Gilbert ring to Jeremy.

"Aunt Jenna." Elena called in towards her aunt. "Seems like someone left a big pile of trach on our porch."

"Jenna." John smiled to hide the flash off hurt in his eyes.

"John, you made it." Jenna sounded less then trilled.

"I said I would be here before noon." John shrugged.

"What you say and what you do are usually two very different things." Jenna hummed.

"Uncle john, what's up?" Jeremy slapped john on the shoulder as he grabbed his helmet and walked out the door.

"I'm his ride so," Elena started to walked out to. "See ya!"

As she walked out, she could see Jeremy impatiently waiting by her brand-new dark blue, almost black Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R.

It had cost her a pretty penny but it was so worth it!

"Excited?" Elena smirked as she put on her helmet.

"Definitely." Jeremy chuckled. as he got on the bike behind Elena. "What I'm not excited about is having to beat every guy off you."

"Eh, don't be dramatic." Elena laughed freely as she sped off towards the school.

XOXOXOX

Elena talked to Matt as they walked down a corridor at school. "I wonder how long he'll stay?"

"Uncle John." Matt muttered. "I never really liked that guy."

"Does anyone not suffering from a brain deficiency do?" Elena smirked.

"I'm here for moral support if you need me." Matt smiled at her.

"Thanks, but you have suffered enough, you don't have to suffer uncle John to." Elena placed her hand on his arm in support.

"Thank you by the way for everything you did at Vicki's funeral and memorial." Matt looked down sadly. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"Of course, Matt." Elena smiled. "What are friends for?"

They walked in silence for a while until Elena smirked. "So, was Caroline baking for you guys around the clock?"

"She finally went to her dad, which is a very good thing because I think my mom was going to strangle her if she dropped of one more lasagna." Matt chuckled as they went their different ways.

Elena stood looking out of the window in the history classroom, waiting for the other students to leave. She tried to remember what was going to happen, she knew that sometime in the future the originals where coming to town and there was going to be werewolves at some point but the details where murky at best and completely blank at most.