Return New World part 2

The next morning Elena woke up with a groan, her shoulder aching but at least she wasn't high anymore.

"You okay, Lena?" Jeremy came in to her room from the bathroom when he heard her groan.

"I'm fine, my shoulder is just a little achy." Elena smiled as she sat up.

"I'm so happy that you are okay." Jeremy walked over and pulled Elena into a tight hug. "And next time, know that you can leave uncle John to die to save yourself."

"Noted." Elena laughed. "Damon promised me a sip of his blood today to heal my shoulder."

"You coming with me and Jenna to the mayors wake, memorial, thing later?" Jeremy asked as he pulled back.

"Yeah, I'm driving. I'm just going to the hospital with Stefan to talk to uncle John, who is technically my sperm donor, and find out what he knows about Kathrine." Elena shrugged. "And on the point of Kathrine who looks freakily like me, if I don't snap my fingers twice when we meet up, just assume it's not me."

"Sounds good in the short run but what about later?" Jeremy hummed saving the whole 'Uncle John is Elenas biological father' thing for later.

"I'm trying to come up with something permanent." Elena assured. "Can you tell Jenna about the finger snap thing?"

"Sure." Jeremy chuckled as he watched his sister try and pick out some clothes for the day.

"Can I wear this today?" Elena asked him a she held up a knee length white lace dress with an open back.

"Absolutely." Jeremy smiled at her. "Maybe you could wear the high heeled shoes Lexi sent you, the white ones where the heel looks like a butterfly's wings?"

 "Maybe you could wear the high heeled shoes Lexi sent you, the white ones where the heel looks like a butterfly's wings?"

"That would work." Elena beamed. "Thanks Jere."

Around an hour later Elena and Stefan was walking towards John's hospital room.

"Ready for this?" Stefan looked at her.

"Yup." Elena smirked and walked into the room.

John panicked when he opened his eyes to see Elena and tried to press the little red button that would call the nurse, but Stefan grabbed his hand and took it away from him.