The Sun part 1

Elena had managed to talk Maddox into playing rock, paper, scissor with her to pass the time when vampire woke up with a quiet groan. Elena giggled as she saw the vampire trying to find an escape route without being noticed.

"We know you are awake." Elena sing songed as she beat Maddox paper with her scissor.

"Don't bother trying to get through." Greta spoke up as she saw the looks the vampire were throwing the fiery ring around him. "I spelled the circle. You're trapped, no matter what you do."

"Why are you so friendly with him?" the male vampire, who Elena now saw was one of her class mates, asked slowly. "They kidnapped us!"

"Because I'm not kidnapped, Aiden." Elena shrugged and patted Maddox on the arm as they ended their game.

"You helped them take me?" Aiden got up from the ground.

"I did not." Elena denied. "But I knew that there would be a need for a vampire to be sacrificed in this ritual. And a werewolf. And me."

"Vampires aren't real." Aiden sneered. "And is this some paganistic hell cult or something?"

"Vampires are real. You feel that burning in your throat? That's the thirst for blood." Elena hummed. "And it's not a paganistic hell cult."

"But it is a cult?" Aiden looked scared and freaked out.

"I don't know if they would consider it a cult." Elena shrugged. "And if it was a cult, what would they call it? The Cult of Klaus?"

"What about 'Cult of The New Order'?" Greta piped up with a laugh.

"Cult of the Hybrid." Maddox offered.

"That is awesome!" Elena laughed and Greta nodded in agreement.

"From this point forward, I dub this 'The Cult of the Hybrid." Greta said somnolently.

"You are all insane!" Aiden called out.

"You're the one who is almost pissing his pants in fear, you have no room to talk. # Pathetic." Elena sneered at him.

"Hashtag?" Aiden looked slightly confused.

"Oh, it hasn't gotten enough traction yet, but you just wait, in a few years it'll be a big thing." Elena informed him. "Well, you'll have to take my word for it, you won't be alive to see it."

"You're just going to let them kill me?" Aiden demanded to know.

"Pretty much, yeah." Elena nodded. "And even if you weren't used in this ritual, I would've killed you anyway."

"What did I ever do to you?" Aiden screamed at her.

"Nothing, I just feel the need to kill something." Elena shrugged with a chuckle.

"Who's that?" Aiden asked as they heard a groan.

"Must be the werewolf, duh." Elena sneered, then she looked between Maddox and Greta. "Please tell me it's Jules? Pretty please?"

"It is." Maddox nodded.

"Yes!" Elena threw a fist in the air.

"What's happening to me?" Jules clutched her stomach in pain.

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation." Greta smirked as she made a ring of fire appear around Jules. "Your insides are trying to tear themselves free."

"Greta." Elena walked up to her and kissed her full on the lips. "You are awesome and I adore you."

"Hey, hands of my girl!" Maddox called out.