Kill plan B part 1

Elena danced around her bedroom to Hollaback Girl as she got dressed for the day. Today she had chosen to wear red skinny jeans, sneakers and a tank top with one of Jeremy's flannel shirts over it. She danced her way into the bathroom where Jeremy was brushing his teeth.

"Having fun?" Jeremy asked after he rinsed his mouth.

"Of course." Elena beamed at him.

"I can't believe Tyler is a werewolf." Jeremy hummed.

"We're not sure about that yet. The only thing we know for certain is that Mason is one." Elena told him and then she smirked deviously. "And since when is he 'Tyler'?"

"Well, we've been hanging out." Jeremy rubbed the back of his neck.

"Mhmm." Elena kept smirking.

"Oh, shut up." Jeremy pushed her gently.

"How'd it go with Anna?" Elena asked gently as they walked into the kitchen fifteen minutes later.

"You were right, she appreciated me telling her the truth instead of lying or pretending." Jeremy said slowly. "But she was also very sad and even though she said we could still be friends, she decided to travel with her mom and Harper for a while."

"And how do you feel?" Elena looked at him. "And what about her mother's store?"

"I feel really bad about making her so sad but at the same time it feels like I'm lighter and it's easier to breath, you know?" Jeremy tried his best to explain. "And Pearl is going to travel so she can buy the stuff she needs, I guess. But they did reassure me that we could call them if we needed help."

"I know what you mean." Elena reassured him. "I love you, little brother."

"I love you too, sister dear." Jeremy hugged her.

"Let's go to the Volunteer Day thing." Elena said as she pulled back. "You're driving."

When they arrived at the public park Carol Lockwood was holding a speech, which they only caught the end of, "...everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. Thanks."

"Hey Mason, Stefan." Elena dragged Jeremy over to the two men.

"Hello Elena." Mason smiled.

"Elena, Jeremy." Stefan nodded at them.

"Mason, this is my little brother Jeremy, Jeremy this our new puppy Mason." Elena smirked.

"Kinky." Jeremy laughed. "Does he beg prettily?"

"I don't know yet." Elena shrugged with a giggle at the blush on Mason's face.

"Why are you blushing?" Damon walked up to them.

"Elena and Jeremy are making innuendoes, sort of." Stefan chuckled as he explained.

"Have anyone seen Tyler?" Jeremy asked as he looked around.

"He went to the grill earlier." Mason told him.

"I'll go there then." Jeremy smiled and kissed Elena on the cheek. "See ya later, alligator."

"In a while, crocodile." Elena called after him. Then she turned back to the men around her. "One of you are going to have to drive me home later, Jeremy took the car."

"Sure." Damon, Stefan and Mason chorused.

"You three are so sweet." Elena smiled at them. "I'm going to go talk to my blond sister, see ya later ma dudes."

"Elena." Caroline smiled as Elena just walked up to her and hugged her.

"Care-Bare." Elena beamed back. "How have you been?"